48- Who is She to Talk About Love

⚠️ Mature Content, read at your own risk ⚠️

After hours of horse riding, the emperor and empress finally arrive in Shan Mountains.

"This is beautiful.." The empress exhales. The scenery there is breathtakingly beautiful.

"Follow me."

After a short distance, they finally see the cottage.

"Tian-a!" *oh my god

"Do you like it?"

"It's perfect! Thank you so much!" The empress cries out of happiness. She hugs the emperor tightly.

"You are welcome." He smiles proudly because he can finally makes her happy.

"Let's get in."

_

The inside of the cottage is very simple. It contains two bedrooms, a kitchen and a study. They also have a backyard to harvest vegetables.

"It's just like what I wanted." She wipes her tears.

The emperor strokes her hair. She is too cute, he thinks.

"Everything I did is for you, my love." He cups her cheeks and smiles at her meaningfully. The emperor leads her to the main bedroom area. And then pull her closer. He pins her to the bed, breathing heavily.

"Even the horse-washing date?" The empress asks, making the emperor who already closes his eyes, pulls up.

"Huh?" The emperor is too confused and embarrassed.

And the empress only smiles looking at his reaction. "I'm just kidding." She pokes his nose.

"Was it that.. bad..?" The emperor feels awkward.

"Hm. Yes, it was bad." She just says the truth.

"I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking very well.. I did not know-" The emperor's words get cuts off by a sudden kiss.

The empress moves forward and kisses him on the lips. She doesn't think very much, all she knows is that she loves this guy in front of her.

She kisses him slowly, tasting his full lips. Her body becomes hot and she craves for more. She demands him to let her kisses him deeper. Her hand is placed comfortably on his cheeks. The emperor hugs her closer as their tongues meet. She is out of breath but refuse to let him go. His fingers is reaching her robe and quickly untie it.

The empress lets him to take control of her body. He undresses her with one hand and touches her with the other one. He messages her body, making her already hot body begs for him. Every touch of him makes her go crazy. She wants more. The empress moans when he kisses her neck. And then he goes down to her breast, sucking and bitting it playfully.

She couldn't help but to moan louder when he licks her. The empress breaths uncontrollably and her heart beats very fast. It's not very long after that she feels the greatest pleasure of being Long Gege's wife.

______________

The sun has not rose in the forbidden kingdom, but Consort Hua has. She couldn't sleep all night, waiting for the morning to come. The night somehow become longer because she woke up every hour to check.

"Tutu! Tutu!"

A sleepy servant come running to her chamber.

"What happened my lady?"

"Help me prepare."

"What for my lady?"

"The crown prince will come today.."