37- Horsewashing Date, Emperor

When the barn guard called him, the emperor feel more ashamed than angry. He doesn't want to be looked down upon in front of his lady.

Good thing the empress brought her jade to confirm their status. BUT, how is Bai Lu doesn't tell the guard that he will be taking the horse out? Oh that guy need a beating.

After a long procedure to take the horses out, they ride together on the way to the river. Without talking. The emperor is busy thinking about what to say, until they arrive.

He had been starring at her since they started to ride the horses. The emperor rode in front of the empress, but still managed to sneak a peek at her. Which is obviously undercover, even the empress feels weird.

So, will her like this date?

She will feel something afterwards right?

If he says that he likes her, will everything be okay?

At the time they arrived, the moon shone brightly. Almost like a gigantic lantern that makes the date more romantic. He hops down from the horse and takes it into the river.

The emperor is ready to wash his horse, just like how he practices these few days. Of course he doesn't want to look like an amateur, at washing a horse.

And then he realized that the empress is not there. He looks back and founds her still struggling with her dress. Oh! This must be a chance for him to help her.

"Empress, are you okay?" He asks as he walks closer to her. He goes there in big steps, which apparently looks dominant according to the love book he read.

"I'm okay." She quickly get off without waiting for the emperor to help her.

What a strong woman she is!

Actually, the emperor did read some love books before going on this date, just to be prepared.

"Your majesty, what are we going to do here?" Seeing the emperor getting into the river, the empress is curious.

"Washing the horse." Short and straight.

Eh?

"Why?" What a weird thing to do at late night.

Surely the emperor doesn't hear that question because he is too focused on the horse. We would love to see a dedicated man right? I mean, that's what he read in books.

The night is getting colder as they enter the river. The emperor feels sorry because he didn't told her in advance so she could wear something more simple. But good, bad who knows? He can help her in this situation and maybe score some points.

They are currently inside the river, the water is as high as their knees. With an awkward glance, the emperor comes closer to the empress. Looking at her from top to toe, trying to be serious but fails miserably. Because she feels uncomfortable.

"D-do you want this emperor to help you take off your robe?"

"Eh, what?" The empress is shocked. After all these years, she doesn't know that the emperor has a weird fetish like that.

She never thinks that the emperor like this kind of stuff, like it's on open air inside a river with horses watching them. But, it's not like the empress will reject it.

That's not what he meant, the emperor saw how troubled she is with her full robe. So he just wanted to help her, took off her OUTER robe. So she could wash the horse comfortably. Because as you can guess, outer robe can be very heavy if it's wet.

But she just stands there unmovingly. Doesn't know how to react. So the emperor come closer and reach her. He quickly untie it as the empress stares at her chest. Her heart is beating rapidly when he touches her.

He took the robe off and it slides off from her shoulder, in a sensual way in her opinion. The emperor throws the robe away but still standing in front of her. He is so close that she thought he wants to kiss her. She closes her eyes and getting ready to be kissed. His scent is strong like his features, even with his clothes on she can still sees his muscles flexes. What a dreamy guy. The atmosphere makes it more romantic.

But the kiss never happens.

The empress finally opens her eyes. She sees him already few meters away from her, holding a washing basket. He left the empress feeling confused yet act like nothing happens.

"Do you want to start?"

"Doing what?" She really doesn't know.

"Washing the horses! Come here!"

Okay, I can't post a very long chapter this week..

But have a nice day..

I would really appreciate if you vote, comments and share!