First Break

🚨🚨WARNING🚨🚨

This chapter will contain violence and abuse. If you wish not to read please skip!

Now for my thrill seekers let's begin!

But first.... Thanks for reading, voting and commenting, even for those who choose to skip this chap I still appreciate you as well!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆}∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Bang, Bang, Bang

That's how I was woken from the first peaceful sleep I'd had since this terrible ordeal. Slipping some jogging pants over my briefs I walked to my bedroom door and opened it to Sire. "We gotta move out now. The men brought Pape a possible suspect. He's on the way to the Den now".

As what Sire was saying penetrated through my sleep hazy mind I reacted slow. Could this person be or at least know who murdered my grandparents? Excitement fueled with rage filtered through me. "I'll be down in five". I said rushing back into my room.

Quickly dressing I raced down the stairs and stopped in the kitchen. Before a possible kill I always are an apple. Picking the shineiest one, I peered out the window toward my grandparents resting place. "We will find them". I whispered out loud then went to join the other's.

We all filed into a black Escalade and made our way into the city. The long ride was and riled our nerves moreso. We all couldn't wait until we looked this bastard in the eye and spilled his blood. Finally we arrived and marched into the Den like a deadly army. Soon as we busted through the pit doors Demarco sailed onto the man like a prize boxer. Eventually my Pape had to pull him away so the questioning could begin.

"The fuck your name you piece of shit?" Dem growled.

The man hung his head winded and in pain from Demarco's beat down so one of our men answered for him. "The name is Macolm Hurley but goes by High Roller in the street's. Jax matched his fingerprints to a empty pack of smokes that was left at the scene. We hunted the bastard down and brought him in".

" Thanks. I owe you guy's hugely". My uncle said then turned back to this fucker.

"Fuck you work for?" Demarco spat .

Having recovered some from the beating he sneered. "I don't work for nobody man. I do my own shit".

Demarco smacked him. "You telling me you that you acted alone? That you killed my parent's?"

Malcom chuckled. "I've killed many. Sorry if I don't recall which of my victims was your parent's" .

Demarco lost it then and resumed the beating until Pape pulled him away again. "Heir make this bastard squeal but do not kill him yet. I have certain plans for that".

Heir walked over to a table that had an array of weapons and chose wisely. He grabbed a small, handheld blow torch and approached the man. Lighting it up, he placed the blame to his earlobe. The man screamed in pain. Once his ear was a charred stub Demarco pulled him away. "You ready to talk now?"

" I can't. I don't know nothing man, I swear ". He begin to plead.

" Naw, you know something". Demarco growled then called Sire over.

"Get something from him son".

Sire picked up a set of steel hooks. Going over he had the men rip the remainder of Malcoms shirt off. With two hard shoves, Sire slid the hooks through Malcoms back as if he had caught a fish. Using chains and a pulley he hefted Macolm up to the ceilings and let him dangle. Once again my uncle asked him if he was ready to talk but still Malcom held out. "You're up CJ" Dem called.

Walking over with my cow prod I ordered the men to spray water on him as he continued to dangle. Once he was good and saturated I placed my prod under his armpit. Sparks flew as his body convulsed on the hooks. Stepping back I have him a minute to talk but still nothing so I stuck it to his manhood next. With a cry of pain he withered about. Still he didn't break. "Okay King.Let's see what you got". Demarco ordered.

King stepped up to him and ordered the men to lower him. With a crooked Harper grin he looked Malcom in the eye. "I think I know just how to make you talk. So tell me who is Miranda to you?"

The fear was evident in his eye's as he said. "I don't know no Miranda".

King continued with that grin and nodded to the door. A few men brought in a young lady wrapped in a bow. Malcolm immediately started crying. "Please no. Not her" .

A grinning King turned back around. "It was my birthday that night. I'm simply returning the gift you gave me back".

" I don't know who he is" Malcom cried out then continued.

"I was hired off the street's to help out. I needed the fucking money man. Had I'd known the target's were the Harper's I wouldn't have accepted the job. When I meet with him he wore a mask and goes by the name Ghost. All he said was he had a longtime score to settle. He never said why or who. Please, she's innocent. Let her go, please" .

King shook his head slowly. "Its too late. She knows too much".

King walked over to the girl. "Please don't hurt me. I won't talk, I swear. Please let me go". The girl begged for her life.

King placed his gloved finger to her lips. "Shhhh... Sweetheart. I promise it will be quick. Look at it this way. I'm giving you a gift. I'm letting you say goodbye to your pathetic man first".

" Malcolm do something ". The girl screamed through her sobs.

Demarco held Malcolms head in place and peeled his eyelids back. "You won't want to miss this buddy" .

King placed his hands around the girls neck as if to choke her as she tried to fight him. With a quick twist he snapped her neck and let her fall. Her eye's remained opened and seemed to state lifeless up at Malcolm as he screamed in anguish.

Demarco clapped his hands together. "Who's up for a road trip?"

Twenty minutes later we had Malcolm tied and gagged and loaded into the trunk of a car. We headed away from the city until we reached some dense woods. After a short while we found a good spot to start digging. We were exhausted after we finished up with the hole. The men unloaded a wooden box that had been quickly put together. Pale along with my uncle slammed Macolm inside. Before we nailed the kid on Demarco bent down to him. "Buried alive had got to be a hell of a way to go but I'm going to make this interesting for you."

Demarco held up a plastic container showing off a ugly spider. "This here is my buddy. I like to call him Pedro. He's a funnel web spider, one of the most deadliest there is. Do you know what happens when you get but by one?"

Demarco waited a few seconds then continued. "First you'll feel a burning sensation all over your body then your mouth and lips go numb causing you to drool like a vegetable. Next your heart rate gets rapid and your blood pressure will drop and it will be hard to breath, even more so in this small coffin. You may vomit and shit yourself before your body goes into shock before you die a slow, painful death" .

"Please don't do this". He begged.

" You fucked with the wrong family". Was all Dem said as he emptied the container inside the coffin with the man. Quickly we sealed the lid down and shoved it into the ground. His screams could still be heard as we piled dirt on top of the casket.

The ride back to the Den was quiet. Now we needed to find out who the man was that called himself ghost. Instead of going back to the country, I went to my apartment here. My hands were stained with dirt and I needed to see Alice. I needed the calming effect she seemed to bring me. Taking a shower I headed to the coffee shop. Once there I sought her out and stepped in her line. She looked up and I smiled already feeling better but something wasn't right. She didn't return my smile, instead she ran into the back as someone different took my order. I hung around for a bit but I never saw her again. I was left baffled and confused.