At A End

Hello Loves!

Hope everyone is well and will enjoy the upcoming weekend!

I will be uploading the last chapter of CJ'S and Alice's story sometime over the weekend. Currently I am preparing the first few chapters of Heir's story. My plan is to release the last chapter of Double Down then immediately upload Double Take!

I truly can't wait for you guy's to dig into this book!! I haven't been this excited over one of my work's since I released Double Standards so that says alot!

One step closer to discovering who killed our beloved Laney and London!

One step closer to another wedding!

One step closer to possibly having the first of the 10th generation born!

One step closer to losing another Harper😮😨😢❤

Who will it be.......

Now wrapping this up I want to thank each of you, especially the one's that have stuck around since book 1 for being here through it all. I feel like we have laughed together,  yelled together, cried together, loved together and even disagreed at time's! At this point I don't call you my reader's but my friends!

Each comment brightens my day! I love hearing from you all! Even my silent reader's I appreciate you too! Thank you all for loving the Harper's as much as I do! Thanks for the votes, comments, follows, shares etc.

Means the world! Now enjoy that weekend and be safe! Much love❤