It's Not Gonna Happen

She did it again.

I fell prey to her kisses again and allowed her to use me. This has to stop. I must resist Alice. It's clear she has no intentions of leaving her fiance and I'm not the kind of guy to come in second to no one. True, I could force Alice to be mine, I could even did the world of Derick but I don't want that. I want a girl that would fight for me, for us. I don't want to be a second choice, a booty call and I will not share. It's best if I cut my loses and leave Alice alone.

It's funny how life work's. Never have I caught feelings for another until she came along. I was always the one to brush women off, not have them brush me off. Now that I found the one that I was so sure was made for me I can't have her. She doesn't want me. Well, she only wants to fuck me, not love me or be only mine.

But I've had enough. I'm done. I won't return to that coffee shop or ride by her place. Alice will just go down as another girl I had and left dry. It feels better when I put it that way.

I've heard many time's about my grandparents beginning and I wonder if pop pop had this much trouble attaining G mama? If so, I don't know how he coped. They've been on my mind today a lot.  The family has seemed to healed a smidgen but mom still cries often and has occasional nightmares and wakes up screaming for her Pape. Demarco is grieving by drowning himself in work and pushing everything aside including my Aunt Sam to find the killer. Still, we are no closer to finding the one they call Ghost. All we know is apparently he was an old enemy. We've had the Russians looked into as well as the Latinos but found nothing. I've never been so stumped but I know in time we will have him.

As for King we rarely see him. He's become withdrawn. He does stop in the Den daily to keep updated but other than that he's no where to be seen. I do know he's staying in his parent's apartment for now and I wonder if he still plans to start college in a few week's. I

A few day's passed and I kept the promise to myself. I hadn't returned to the coffee shop. In fact I don't even venture on that side of town so I won't feel tempted to swing by just to look at her. I was tired so I called it a early night and crawled in bed with the tv on. I'd nearly dozed off when I heard my door ring. I thought that odd. If it was Heir, Sire of one of the other's they would've banged on the door. Picking my gun up off of the nightstand I made my way to the door. Slowly I cracked the door open with my gun on the ready. I was shocked to see Alice standing there. I quickly hid my gun from her view and opened the door wider. "What are you doing here?" I asked with irritation .

She shot me that sweet smile that caused my heart to do that funny thing. "You haven't been by the shop and I wanted to see you CJ".

I had to remind myself to stick to my promise but first another thought occurred. "How did you get up here?"

Her smile turned into a little mischievous smirk. "I crept past the guard's, grabbed this cooks jacket and here I am".

I stated angrily back. She doesn't realize the danger she placed herself in. She could've been shot of taken to the pit. I grabbed her by the arm and jerked her inside my apartment. "Don't you ever do that again Alice. Call me or go to the front desk and have them buzz me. Understood?"

She nodded her head and I could tell I had upset her. It wasn't her fault that she didn't know what I was and the danger she put herself in. Running a frustrated hand through my hair I blew out. "Look, I'm sorry. It's just the security here is very strict and I'd hate to see you get in trouble" .

Which also reminded me to address the men. Alice shouldn't have been able to slip by undetected if they were doing their job correctly. "Now why are you here?"

" I just wanted to see you ".

" Why"? "

Alice shrugged her shoulders and stepped closer. She leaned up to kiss me but I stepped back. "No Alice".

She gave a hurt look but I stood my ground. "We can't continue on like this. If you want me you must call off your engagement. Go out on dates with me and be a couple not just bed buddies".

" CJ, you don't understand. I can't leave Derick and I can't go out with you". Alice exclaimed.

"Then you need to walk your ass right back out the door and not return". I growled.

" you don't mean that CJ". She whispered.

I gave my famous lunatic laugh. I always did it when I was trying to hide my crazy. "Try me Alice. There's the door. It's really quite simple to use. Twist the knob, pull open and place your feet out. Let your ass follow in behind you".

Instead of taking my advice she launched herself on me and begin kissing my neck. Damn it felt good and I wanted nothing more than to take her to my bed but I had to fight this. I pried her from my body but she turned into a little wild cat. She shoved me down on my couch and straddled my lap. "Make me feel good CJ". She pleaded as her tonge traced my pecs.

I felt myself slipping into her web as she slid down my body. She removed my hardness from my briefs and got ready to place me inside her mouth. Snapping out of her trance I shoved her away. Alice fell back on her rump with a thud. "Be with me Alice, only me?"

Her eye's watered up and she shook her head no. "I can't. I want to so bad but I can't" . She croaked.

"Then get the hell out". I boomed.

" please CJ. Please just give me what I need". She begged.

"What? A fuck? I'm sorry but I need more than that. You need to go". I said pulling her to her feet and dragging her to the door.

"Stop CJ. Please, just this last time. We don't have to sleep together. Just hold me. Please CJ, just hold me. I need to feel your arms and warmth".

I sat her in the hall. "Goodbye Alice" .

I tried to ignore her tears and shut the door in her face. I called the men to make sure she left.