Welcome To My World Fucker

Snapped?

No I haven't snapped. I'm not some fucking button you can pop open or some twig you can break. I prefer to call it waking up. Year's of abuse, neglect, control and fear had taken it's toll and I'm making it my job to fight back.

I'm certain in the end CJ will win, possibly even kill me but he will know I'd been here. He will know I gave it my all to take him down. Gone are the day's of being walked over like some work out carpet. My chances of escape are slim but either way he's going to kill me so why not go out fighting.

I stood several feet from the door he recently fled through. My fingers gripped the cow prod so snuggly my knuckles flashed white and my palms sweated. My chest heaved but not only because I was winded but because adrenalin zipped through my veins. My pulse was rapid and I could hear it through my own ears. I wasn't scared no, I was ready for the battle of my life.

CJ would be back to finish me off and I'd be waiting. As of now this apartment is my territory and I planned on keeping it that way. My flag stood bravely waving over my first victory and staking my claim. Before I could prepare for his return I heard the hum of voices in the hall. Inching closer to the door, I strained my ears to hear. I was able to make out three voices, CJ, Heir and Sire.

So he summoned his butt buddies for assistance. Weak bastard. "The fuck man?" I heard Heir half laugh.

" Bitch's gone crazy. Smashed my place up and stuck me with my prod". CJ huffed out breathless.

Roars of laughter echoed out. "Ya-ya you mean to tell me she shocked you with your favorite weapon? That some little girl took you down?" Heir heaved with laughter.

" Heir that is no girl in there. That's some fucking demon". CJ hurled back.

More chuckles erupted. "Wait, let me handle this cuz. I got this". Heir proclaimed.

" she's not to be hurt". CJ commanded.

"Yea, yea". Heir replied sarcastically.

Quickly I darted behind the door as to hide, cow prod ready. The door slowly creaked open and I heard his footsteps. Heir took a few steps inside and scanned the area for any signs of me. Having a clear view of the back of his neck I took my chances and stuck the prod to the tender skin there. Strange sounds emitted from his throat as he shook until he fell to the floor. "Isn't it shocking how powerful this little booger is". I snickered.

Keeping the prod steady on him I begin to kick his body. "I've wanted a piece of your smart mouth since I met your idiotic ass". I screamed.

Suddenly arm's stretched into the doorway and grasped Heir. As they yanked him out I swatted the prod at their arm's. I heard a few hisses and yelps before the door shut again. "I hope that's not your best because it sucked you bunch of amateurs" . I taunted.

Heir soon recovered and his voice could be heard booming through the hall. "I promise I will put a bullet between her eye's. The fuck you do to her? She's fucking rabid".

Silence followed for a few seconds until CJ spoke. "Sire you try. She likes you. Maybe you can talk her down".

" Oh , so now you want to talk to me? Sire sneered.

I heard CJ growl. "Not really. You was hanging out with my girl unbeknownst to me. How would you react in my shoes? Now get your ass in there and talk to her".

" Fine". Sire gritted out.

I knew I needed to hide elsewhere. Dashing off I thought fast. I spotted a plate that managed to survive my tantrum from earlier and snatched it up. Instead of hiding I decided to attack as soon as he stepped in. I waited patiently for the door to open. As soon as Sire stepped in I sailed the plate frisbee style through the air with all my might. The plate slammed into the bridge of his nose. Immediately Sire grunted and bent down cupping his now busted nose. Backing out fastly he slammed the door and moaned. "Bitch broke my nose".