Touching Base

Hello all my Harpoons!!

I hope everyone is doing well! I have a few notes to discuss because I've been getting a lot of questions so it's easier to address it this way instead of answering back individually!

First off so everyone understands the direction I'm going let me say this...  Each grandchild will have their own book with their own tale. Just so happens CJ's book is first. All the book's will have them finding love, drama, humor, and everything we love about the Harper's. This is why you haven't heard from the other characters much, it's CJ's tale. However there will be glimpses of each throughout the book so you can get a feel for their personality.

1. Where is King? Well, he's there..lol. After his parent's death he has withdrawn from the family working on his grief and guilt. He is pretty much a loner right now but is helping on solving the murder and ready for action!

2. Where is Duel? Hmmm... good question lol...jk... Yes Dem and Sam had another son but he hasn't been present thus far, not even for the funeral. Duel is away for reasons I can't discuss right now but will return when the time is right!

3. Mizery? I'm blown away by the messages I receive concerning this weird yet mysterious chic!! Yes, Mizery suffers from the same condition that her father Cole has. She isn't like the other women, she's a tomboy and fears dresses..lol. but make no mistake, she is a queen in the making! I do believe she will be the woman we have all been waiting on (Not that she could take Laney's place). Mizery is and will be just as deadly as the Harper men if not moreso. She's definitely one to keep your eye on!

4. Are you still going to write the book about London and Laney meeting up in the afterlife? Why yes I am! It just takes time to put it all together plus I have other book's as well as the Harper series I'm working on! My plate is full currently so it may take some time, just hang tight!

5. Now this is my question to all of you out there???

Some of my reader's may recall that I was entered into a contest a few month's ago. The nonfiction awards I believe. It's located in my reading list if you'd like to check it out. However I don't believe I won in any category... idk lol.

Recently I was nominated once again for a contest by them by one of my reader's!! Thank you reader for nominating my work!! Means alot! However I'm confused on this contest???  Is this the same contest from a few month's ago and they have narrowed it down or is this entirely new?? If any of you out there know could you please explain it to me...lol!!

With that said I'm not going to harp anyone on voting this time! I don't do this to win awards, to get a sticker or feature for my book or have some editor message me wanting to buy. I do this because I love to write simply put!

I know my writing isn't by any means professional  (you grammar natzis remind me daily.... irritating little shits) nor do I pretend that it is. But I can't describe the joy it gives me to put down these wild ideas I have in my head and share with you guy's! When I see someone comment that my update made their day... that's my award!! When I receive a message with someone saying how they love my work... that's my sticker!

What I'm saying is I don't need to win any competition or get a sticker for my book because you guy's already make me feel like a winner! And to think out of all the awesome writers on here some of you chose my work to nominate.... Wow...just wow!! So yea, those are my awards!!

Okay this is getting long and if your like me I hate reading these notes author's attach. No I'm not contradicting or by all means Double Standards...hahahaha!! (Yea, lame joke for those who got it) .

Any who, I hope I answered all your questions. If not just ask away. Thanks for reading, following, and commenting! Much love!