Boy Toy

Warmth covered my face and I begin to stir. I gave a car like streach and memories from last night flooded my mind. A smile crease my face as my arm reach out to pull her luscious little body to mine in hope's of a morning quickie.

My arm came in contact with cold sheets and my eye's flew open to the bright sun shining through my window. I sat up and looked around the room for any sign of Alice but my thoughts were confirmed... Alice was gone.

The only indication that she had been here and it wasn't a dream was the earrings she left behind on my night side table. I didn't know exactly how I felt but it didn't feel good. For the first time ever I felt mad and used by a female. Is this how the girl's I'd done this to felt I had to wonder? Is this my karma? Then I pushed those thoughts aside. Alice wouldn't just use me for a night of mad screwing. There has to be a logical explanation for her leaving. Maybe she had work or some important matter came up. After last night she had to know that she belonged to me and Derick was history. I warned her that once I had her there was no going back. If she dares allows Derick to touch what is mine there won't be enough towels to clean up the blood bath I will create.

The more I thought the ladder I became. Not evening realizing what I was doing, I got up and three the clothes from last night on. I didn't bother with brushing my teeth or hair for that matter. Stepping into a pair of sneakers I grabbed my key's and headed out to confront her.

As I drove I mumbled to myself. "Bitch better know better than to play me. I just don't eat anybody's pussy. In fact she's the only girl I've ever gave head to. She's the only bitch I've ever brought home. She's the only bitch I've ever wanted to keep. I'll mow her ass down".

Speed wasn't irrelevant as I made my way to the coffee shop first. I whirled in and saw her serving a customer and somewhat relaxed. Maybe she did have to work after all. As I entered her eye's caught mine and it was obvious she wasn't happy at seeing me. That triggered my anger full throttle. Walking briskly to the counter I shoved her customer aside. "Hey Dude" the guy I shoved bellowed.

I sent him a deathly glare and he held his hands up in surrender and backed away. "CJ, what in the world?" I heard Alice say in a surprised voice.

I glared at her. "The fucks going on Alice. I wake to you gone. No note or anything. Then you act like you don't want to see me when I came in?"

By this time we had attracted a audience. "Shhhh... CJ, you can't do this here. This is my job".

" Oh, let me count the fucks I give. " He roared.

To my surprise she flew from around the counter and grabbed me by the hand. Tugging me away, Alice led me through the back and out a door. We stood outback behind the shop now away from curious onlookers. "Are you crazy CJ, to come in my job like some barbarian?" . She hissed.

"Ha. Crazy doesn't begin to cover it girl. "I hissed back then continued.

" you just don't do what we did last night and leave without a word. You are mine".

Alice's eye's got huge. "Whoa, wait a minute CJ. I never said we were together. I'm with Derrick. Last night was a huge mistake and I wasn't thinking clearly. I got sucked into the moment. We can't see each other anymore".

I let out a lunatic laugh. "Bitch, I ate your pussy and you fucking loved it. I don't do shit like that with just anyone. When I said you was mine I fucking meant it. There's no getting rid of me now". I growled.

Alice crossed her arm's. "You need to leave CJ". She said then went to pass by to go in but I grabbed her arm.

Alice spun around and smacked at my hand. "Let me go".

I smacked at her hand back. "You can't fucking play me Alice. I don't get played" .

"Leave" . She screeched trying to break free.

"Never". I growled.

She shoved me away but I came right back. Alice shoved me again so I gave her a slight nudge back. She tried to pass again but I blocked her path. "You're acting insane CJ". She accused.

" you have no idea Alice. This is just me being mild right now". I threatened. "

"This isn't no where near mild". Alice stated.

" I'll take you if I have to". I warned her and she laughed in my face.

"You can't have me CJ. I belong to Derick". She shot back.

" I'll kill him Alice. Is that what you want? " I said.

I was taken back when she didn't immediately answer. It was if she thought about it. "CJ, Derick is a dangerous man. He'll hurt you. You don't want to mess with him".

Oh if she only knew the truth but I couldn't tell her, not yet. I gave her a deadly grin. "I hardly think he stands a chance with me".

She shook her head slowly. "I've got to get back to work. Please go".

" you know you don't want me to go Alice. Say it. Tell me Alice ". I said.

I sensed she was fighting with herself but what she did next took me by total surprise. Alice jumped up on me and locked her legs around my waist. Her hands gripped the side of my face as her lips smashed down on mine. Suddenly my anger subsided and all I could think of was this woman. She was intoxicating and scattered my thoughts. I kept telling myself to back off, that she might be using me again but I couldn't stop. Before I knew it I had her breast pulled out from the top of her shirt and feasted on it while she cried for more. Soon I had my cock released from my jeans and her pants pulled down. Her hands wrapped around my hardness greedily as she begged me to fill her up. I bent her over and she placed her hands against the wall to brave herself as I rammed inside of her. Alice cried out. "Don't stop CJ, don't stop baby. Give it to me good".

Gripping her hair, I really started pounding into her as she came all over my cock. Her knees nearly buckled and I swooped her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Alice looked down at me and have me the most sex induced smile I'd ever seen and my heart did something weird. Something I'd never felt before. I captured mouth as we continued to make love behind the shop, away from the world.

Once I finished we stood there holding each other and placing tender kisses to various area's. Then suddenly it was if Alice snapped out of it. A worried look crossed her face and she shook her head. "Stay away from me CJ". She whispered Horsley and ran inside.

I stood out there trying to wrap my mind around all of this. Had I just fell into her sex trap again? Had she played me once again? Was I just her fuck boy?