Bottoms Up

As I turned my back to him and begin packing my meager belongings I tried to ignore CJ's pleas and reasoning at my leaving again.

"I didn't know my family was in behind you're disappearing. Had I known I would've came for you. It all makes sense now, why I couldn't find you and I tried so damn hard. They erased you, hid you. I swear they will all answer to me and no one will harm you, not even utter a word to you. Angel stop this nonsense. You can't go. I can change. You want to go out, I'll take you. No more locked doors. No more forced marriage. I'll do it your way. Just love me Alice, just love me and let me love you. Untie me Angel so I can hold you".

I bit down on my lips to hold my sobs in and didn't reply. I had to stay strong and not give in no matter how bad I wanted to. My fear was that he wouldn't change. That I'd be locked in his apartment again. That his family would try to harm me no matter how he tried to protect me. Me coming back would only cause him suffering with his family. There's no way we can repair our relationship with so much baggage hanging over our heads. Me leaving would be the best thing for CJ and the Harper's.

Having emptied my dresser, I went to the bathroom to gather my item's. It only took maybe five minutes to do so. I walked back out and straight to my bags. Noticing that CJ had went quiet I glanced over to the bed and my body went numb with fear. CJ was gone. The ropes hung loosely from the bed posts. My gut instinct yelled run, for I knew he had to be in here somewhere turning me into his prey. Clutching my bags tight, I swallowed hard and decided to make a run for it. Normally it only took about seven steps to reach the door but right now it might as  well have been a mile. It seemed as if I'd never reach the door. My hand outstretched to grip the door knob as I came closer. My fingertips barely grazed the cool metal when a armed snaked around my waist and slung me around. I came face to face with a set of piercing green eye's. Eye's that I couldn't read at the moment. "Let me go" . I said trying to sound strong.

"Never Angel. You are mine. But I will change, I swear to it". CJ insisted.

" please CJ". I said starting to falter as I tried to fight him.

CJ gripped me by my upper arm's to stop my flying hands. "I fucking love you Alice. I'll do anything to prove it. Just name it and it's done".

I opened my mouth to protest but a sob escaped. "Shhhh, my baby. Don't cry. Let me make you happy again. From here on out your happiness will be my main priority".

Shaking my head viciously I used all my strength to shove him off. Forgetting my bags I made a run for it again. However CJ beat me to the door and stood in front of it. "Move". I screeched shoving my hands against his chest.

" we are going to fix this shit Angel. I'm not giving up so please don't give up on me. "

This wasn't the plan. CJ wasn't suppose to get free. He should have remained tied up while I made my swift exit. It enraged me that he outsmarted me. With a wail I screamed "why do you have to be s damn difficult?"

I shoved him yet again but this time with enough force to send his back ramming into the door. In a fit of frustration I whirled around and stormed off. Spying the knife I took from him while h was under I grabbed it up. Turning back around I aimed it at him. CJ held his hands up either in protection or reasoning, maybe a bit of both. "Angel baby, put the knife down. There's no need to resort to violence."

Crinkling my nose up I slung the knife toward him even though I had no clue how to hit my mark. CJ cursed and jumped out of the way. The knife rocketed into the door as a Bing sound echoed from the vibration of the impact. CJ stared at me in disbelief. "Did you really just try to kill me?" .

My only reply was to raise my eyebrows at him. "You crazy bitch". He snarled and begin to charge me.

With a jump, I took off in hopes of making it to the bathroom to lock myself in. Before I could close the door it was being ripped off it's hinges. With no protective barrier between us CJ stood before me heaving like a dragon. My only weapon now was a few rolls of toilet paper. Not knowing what else to do, I picked one roll up and hurled it at him. It bounced off his forehead not causing any damage. Quickly I reached for the other roll but CJ bomb rushed me. The weight of his impact knocked us both off balance sending us tumbling into the tub. We ripped the shower curtain off duiring the process and now was in a tangled mess. As we both fought to free ourselves one of us hit the faucet turning the shower head on. Not only was we strung in toilet paper while being trapped by a shower curtain but now we were getting soaked.

As we continued to fight free our eye's settled on each other. CJ had a soggy strand of toilet paper plastered to his cheek. Finding our situation amusing a pail of laughter erupted from me. While laughing I reached up and tried to peel it off his cheek but it only broke into smaller pieces. Humor gleamed in his eye's as well. "You find this funny do you?" He asked trying to sound serious.

" Right damn hilarious ". I snickered.

" is that so? " he asked and before I could react he sailed a sopping wad of toilet paper into my face. Talk about a spit ball.

Huffing, I tried to pull it off my face. Once I did I sloshed it back at him. By this time the weight of the water in my clothes had caused my shirt to slip down exposing my bra covered breast. With one swing of his arm he managed to sling the shower curtain off of us. His eye's sought out my exposed breast and his tongue licked the droplets of water from his lips. Arching my back just so, I encouraged him to make a move. In an instant my bra was ripped away and his mouth devoured my hard nub. I ran my hands through his wet hair and crooned. "My sweet CJ".

Finally his lips found mine and the kiss was so deep I believe we tasted each other's souls. Breaking away in puffs of breath we both begin tearing the other's clothing away. The wet material was like rubber against our skin and was hard to pull free which only heightened our desire. As soon as our clothes were tossed out onto the floor, CJ spread my legs wide and dived between them with his head. "The only pussy I'll ever feast on". He proclaimed before devouring me.

My hands curled around the lip of the tub as CJ brought me to climax with the flick of his tongue. This session wasn't about slow sweet lovemaking. No this was hardcore fucking. This was about fighting with our bodies for the next big release. This was the mob boss taking over and giving it to me in such a brutal yet earth shattering way. CJ slid into me hard with a beastly grunt. Placing his hand around my throat he forced me to lift up a bit. "I'm going to fuck you until you break" .

CJ slammed into me even harder as his other hand twisted my nipple proving his point. I cried out his complete name in ecstasy. "Cole Harper Butino".

" Thats right Angel, you know who owns you. Get on your fucking knees bitch and put that ass up in the air".

"Fuck you" I snarled but eagerly did as he asked.

I placed my hands on the floor while my stomach rested on the lip of the tub. From my waist down was in the tub in my knees. Basically I was bent over the tub. A heavy hand landed on my ass cheek emitting a unlady like grunt from me. "I hate you, you son of a bitch".

That irritating crazy chuckle of his filled the tiny bathroom. "I love the way you hate me you twisted bitch. I see it in your eye's, you'll enjoy killing. Your just as fucked up as me my queen".

" Shut up and fuck me you bastard". I seethed.

That's all it took. CJ gripped my hair and jerked me back as he slammed into me over and over. His mouth latched onto my shoulder and I could fill his teeth sink into me harder than before as he left his mark. By the time he exploded I was a limp doll in his arm's. He carried me to the bed and curled up beside me both of us drained. A few hours later I felt his weight press down on my body. Opening my eye's from the short nap I saw him positioned above me. Placing tender kisses over my face he whispered. "I love you more than you'll ever realize" .

Smiling, I traced my finger along his jaw. "And I love you".

Round two begun but this time it was slow and very loving. My soul finally felt at peace.

The next morning upon waking after hours of lovemaking CJ announced. "Now we go to the Den. I have a score to settle with my uncle and my parents" .