Needle In A Haystack

"This is some fucking bullshit". I muttered as I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door.

Reya had finally given it up to me so I'm assuming she thinks she has a hold on me now. I really didn't care if I slept with her or not and I wasn't really trying to but hey, I am a man and when a attractive women strips in front of you then proceeds to make sexual advances I start thinking with my other head. Besides I had some stress to work off and she was willing. In the end though I wished I would've showed her the door instead of my dick. One lousy fuck was what that was. It lacked the passion and intensity I had shared with that bitch. The bitch that disappeared along with my heart and trust.

Now since Reya spread her legs to me she has it in her head that we are a legit couple. True I have myself to blame for acting the part but in reality I can't wait for her to leave my place. She hasn't left my bed since we slept together. While  I was at work today she took it upon herself to remove any belongings that Alice left behind. Naturally that pissed me off but I chose to ignore it and avoid an unwanted argument. Instead I ate the inedible food she sat before me. Seems she's getting too comfortable at playing the wifey role. Yes I messed up and bedded her again tonight and now it's after midnight and she's craving pie. I didn't feel like going out but I knew she wouldn't shut up until she crammed the pie down her hatch, if I didn't do it for her. Besides running to the store would give me a break from her.

Since it was so late I didn't bother alerting my men of my departure. The store is just around the corner and wouldn't take no time to get there and back. Plus I could use a few minutes to myself to regroup my thoughts. Tomorrow I plan on giving Reya the boot.

As I edited the building the crisp air stung my face and my breath came out in little white puffs. You could smell the snow in the air that was sure to come. Pulling my jacket closer, I scanned the sidewalks for any suspicious activity before I left the vicinity of the building. Giving myself the all clear I headed off in the direction of the store. After selecting a pie, I grabbed some chips for myself, paid then left. Stepping from the store, I once again took in my surroundings. It's a hard life and one you can never be too careful about. Noting that nothing seemed out of the ordinary, I began my short trek home. Snow had started to filter down in a powdery dust and I knew by morning the city would be covered in a white blanket.

A memory of Mizery and I building a snowman as children flashed through my mind and my focus wandered. Everything happened so fast there was no time to react. As I was about to turn the corner to my street a wool pillowcase was brought down over my head. Before I could reach for my gun I was disarmed. My fight mode kicked in and I started swinging blindly in hopes of connecting with my attacker. After a relentless struggle my arms were restrained and tied by what felt to be rope. A small hand that I identified to be female patted my shoulder and shushed me as if trying to comfort me. "Let me the fuck go and no one will die". I warned.

My only reply was feeling a sharp prick in my neck. Thrashing about I hissed. "The fuck you put in me?"

As I suspected I received no answer, just a female hand rubbing my back gently. My eye's were becoming heavy and a warmness tingles through my body. I was trying to fall asleep but tried to fight it. "I'll kwill yew". I said with slurred speech.

There was nothing I could do as I felt myself surrender to the darkness. I'm not sure how long I slept, what day it was or where I was at for that matter. When I did wake it took several moment's to get my bearings and recall what happened. I was tied to a bed in a small, dimly lit room. It seemed to be perhaps a dingy hotel room or one room apartment. The smell of coffee and bacon assaulted my nose and summoned a growl from my stomach. Not wanting to draw attention to myself I kept quiet as I tested the strength of my ties. They were secure enough but with a little work I think I can manage to fray the ropes them enough to break free.