Uncaptivate

The day's trickled into week's and before I knew it I had been under CJ's control for nearly two month's or at least he tried to control me. I fought him on everything, never cooperated, always defied him. Yet he was still good to me.

No matter what antics I pulled he never hit me or did anything to truly harm me. Three day's after he placed the tracker in my arm he finally decided to invite me. As soon as my hands were free I lashed out at him scratching his chin. Immediately he placed the cuffs back on and drug me to the kitchen. As I slid across the floor trying to fight against his grip he stated. "My home is still in disray from your meltdown. As punishment you will clean every inch of it".

Shoving me against the counter, he placed a broom, dustpan and trash bags in the room. "Its been three day's now and I know you must be hungry and yearning for a bath. You will get all that as soon as you correct my home". Turning on his heel he left me standing there.

Determined to show him that I was in control I remained standing there. Screw the gnarling hunger pains and the need to feel refreshed. I wasn't taking orders from him. A few hours later he came back to find me in the exact spot and the room untouched. "Suit yourself Alice. You will stay in here until it's completed".

By one that morning my legs had became numb from standing and I was fighting to keep my eye's open. CJ  had long since went to bed. Giving in for the need to sleep I slid down to the floor and curled up immediately dozing off. Sometime through the night I recall CJ scooping me up and lying me in the bed. Smoothing my hair back he whispered. "I wish you wouldn't make me treat you this way but you give me no choice. If only you could see how precious you are to me".

His lips lightly grazed my temple's and he snuggled up to me falling back asleep. The next morning I was yanked up and placed back in the kitchen. By the time he came home from what he considers to be a job I was still standing where he left me and the house still destroyed. He only shook his head and disappeared. By ten that night my hunger was so overwhelming and I knew I needed my strength of I planned on defeating him. Reluntically I picked up the broom and set forth to cleaning. By four in the morning I had the house sparkling. CJ was asleep but my need for food was strong. Going to the bedroom I stood above his sleeping form. I wanted him up yet didn't want to touch him or even speak to him. Taking my foot I kicked the bed. Immediately be woke as reached for his gun. Letting out a yelp I fell to the floor terrified. From pure exhaustion and fear I begin to sob. CJ fell to his knees beside me. "I'm so sorry Angel, you startled me. Are you okay?"

I nodded yes and after a few more sniffles I gained control over my emotions. "I want food". I spoke dryly.

" did you complete your tasks? "

Not wanting to admit to him as much as myself that he had won this battle I sat mutely. With a irritated sigh he rose and went to inspect for himself. Moment's later he returned. "Thank you Alice. The place looks great."

Allowing him to help me up, he led me to the kitchen. Without asking me what I preferred to eat, he picked up his phone and ordered some food. I assume he means to control every aspect of my life including every morsel I consume. Pushing my anger aside I let my snarky comment digest itself only because my need for food outweighed the need to be a bitch. Soon my food arrived and CJ sat it before me. It didn't go unnoticed that the tray contained many of my favorite food's.

I struggled to grip the fork and feed myself due to the cuffs clinched around my wrist. CJ took a seat beside me and dangled the key. "If I agree to remove the cuffs so you can eat do you promise to be a good girl?"

I was boiling on the inside as he spoke to me as one speaks to a toddler but once again my hunger won out. "Yes". I promised flatly.

Eyeing me suspiciously, he finally removed the cuffs. He sat quietly as I devoured everything but the plate. Once I finished we remained seated and silent. My wheels begin to churn as I thought of escape possibilities. On a whim, I whisked my fork up and aimed for his hand but CJ was quicker. Gripping my arm he twisted it at an odd angle and in a blurr of an eye he had the fork pressed to my neck. "There's nothing stopping me from killing you Angel, nothing at all. Except for the fact that I fucking love you but you refuse to see that. Understand that I could hurt you in so many ways, cause you pain in places you never knew existed on your body but I can't. Never has anyone  done me wrong and survived.... Consider yourself lucky".