Surrender

My first thought was to try and break free. I twisted my arm's and legs in various odd angles but nothing work. If anything it wore raw spots upon my tender flesh. Having worked myself into a sweat I stopped to rest and think of other solutions.

In the meantime I wondered where CJ was as well as the other's. The bedroom looked to be cleaned up now after my destruction frenzy. I was still mad but fear was beginning to creep in. I didn't know what was to come or what to expect. Would CJ kill me in the same slow manner as he did Derrick or would it be worse? Maybe he'll just shoot me and be quick.

Getting nervous by the minute I tried to worm free yet again but it was useless. I couldn't slip free of these cuffs. I heard the door click open and fell still. I didn't even want to breath. CJ's footsteps could be heard approaching and I shut my eye's tight not wanting to know what was coming next. "Don't pretend to be asleep Alice. I've got a camera in here and I've been watching your pathetic attempts of escape from my office" .

My new found temper got the best of me and I retorted. "Wasn't so pathetic when I was taking you three bastards out, now was it?"

Silence. He said nothing back against my snotty remark. I wanted so bad to open my eye's and see what he was doing but I forced myself not to out of stubborn pride. I tried to play hard and that his presence didn't phase me in the least. I held strong until I heard an odd ripping noise. I had to know what it was and what was he planning. Opening my eye's I saw that he had tore off small amount of duck tape and was bending down toward me. "No". I screeched as I moved my head from side to side trying to prevent my mouth from being covered.

As he tried to wrestle my head still I released a few shrill screams. "Please CJ, no" I begged between screaming.

Climbing upon my chest, he stopped my swinging head by using the force of his knees. "Let me go CJ. Stop this, don't. Please CJ".

Not hearing my pleas, he placed the tape snuggly over my mouth. "Here's a secret Angel, your screams and cries only feeds me. I'd love nothing more than to continue hearing you beg but I need you to listen and not interrupt ".

As calmly as possible he laid down beside me as if me being tied
and gagged was a normal, everyday event. "Now that I have your attention and your silenced there's some thing's you need to know. My family has been the most powerful mafia in America for generations and no one or nothing can change that. My Pape is one of the current kings and my mother a queen. Uncle Demarco rules the other half. We deal in land, businesses, drugs and weapons.... And yes, we kill when the need arises. No one threatens our way of life, betrays us or harms us. Once my Pape retires I will rise as king and call the shots. By my side will be my queen, the woman I love. She will need to be strong, smart and vicious". He paused and turned to his side to look at me.

Taking his finger he twirled a strand of my hair as he continued. "At first I had my doubts about you, we all did. I thought you to sweet, kind and soft for my lifestyle. You seem so frail and I find myself wanting to protect every inch of your body and mind. I hid this from you, yes maybe I shouldn't have but I did it to ensure you wouldn't leave me. I know I'm a selfish prick right? I fell for you hard Alice. I've never knew what loving a woman could feel like and now that I do I can't lose that. I can't lose you. I'm still the same person you claimed to love. Nothing there has changed. I want to take care of you, shower you with love and affection and give you thing's you've only dreamed of. I simply want to love you. I can't offer you a life of normalcy but I can make it as normal as possible. You're staying with me Angel and I believe in time you can love me again".

I shook my head no violently as he dug into his pocket and retrieved a strange looking metal object that resembled something of a needle. That crazy, scary chuckle of his rang out and he said. "Its right adorable how you think you have a choice in this. I'll never beat you, rape you or cause you any harm. I'll just love you. The first time I saw you I knew I had to have you and now look at us. You're right here with me".

My eye's grew huge as he lifted my arm and brought the needle type of device to my skin. "Relax Angel and it want hurt as bad. I'm about to insert a tracking device into your arm. I very well can't keep you tied up forever now can I? If you ever try to escape this little baby will lead me right to you. Now take a deep breath Angel".

I shook my head and tried to squirm away but it was fruitless. I felt the cold tip of the object touch my skin and I squinted my eye's closed as tears leaked from their corners. I released a muffled sob as it penetrated my skin and a horrible pinch followed. "There now Angel, all done." .

Opening my eye's I saw a thin trickle of blood but CJ quickly cleaned it up and bandaged the area. Placing a gentle kiss to my tender arm he whispered. "You are mine and you will see in time that I'm not this bad person you think I am now. You will never hurt or want for anything" .

I continued to release muffled sobs as tears stained my face. He just promised me I would never hurt but he's severely hurting me now. I loved and trusted this man. I just knew I had finally found a good guy that would take care of me and treat as men should treat their lady, only to be fooled and turned back into a prisoner.

This situation could very well be far worse than my uncle or Derrick.

One thing is for certain though... If I manage to survive this I will never love or trust again.