3 (Edited)

(Song: Bad Boys by Inna)

Y/N's POV
*Morning*
I woke up and the first things i see when i wake up is Jungkook's face. Hehe, i gotta say that he is cute when he's sleeping. I was still admiring his face but then i remembered that i needed to get ready to go to college.

I get out of bed silently trying not to wake up Jungkook. Once i did i went to the bathroom and start doing my morning routine.

  Once i finished everything that i have to do, I changed to a white crop + a light blue jacket with jeans.

After i finish, i went downstairs directly to the kitchen. And i start doing breakfast. I didn't wake up Jungkook because it was still early, its 6:30am and i'm sure that i put the alarm last night to ring at 6:50am.

Now, that i think about it's a miracle that i woke up early today... maybe because i slept early yesterday.

Y/N's mind: "I don't think so because even if you slept early, you would still not want to wake up early."

"Oh shut up, you're annoying." I whispered to myself annoyed.

Y/N's mind: "OMG, i didn't know you were so stupid...you just told yourself that you are annoying."

"Okay, i admit i'm annoying sometimes but at least i'm not stupid to call myself stupid. So, you are not me." I said irritated since i couldn't stop thinking..

Wait..can you even do that!?..

Y/N's mind: "Ugh, whatever."

I continue doing what i was doing which was doing breakfast. I felt someone back hugging me and i knew that it was Jungkook. I stop what i was doing and turn around. I give him a peck and say "Good morning."

"Good morning babe." He said. I smile and start to serve our breakfast..

-Time Skip-
Jungkook and I were walking to school with our hand interwined. Also, i already plan what i'm going to do to see if Jungkook is really cheating on me. I will tell him i'm going to visit my mom's house which is like 1 hour ago from here.

Then i will like stay for 1 week which is obviously a lie because i will be going to my friend house and after a few couples of hours, i will go back to our house. I know Jungkook will not hang out with his friends today since they are busy.

"Babe, i will go to my mom's house today for 1 week since i talked with her and she told that she didn't felt well." I said fake-smiling while looking at him.