21

(Song: The heart wants what it wants(Instrumental-Selena Gomez)
Y/N's POV
  "Don't say that. You are not a burden nor a girl that is trying to get his attention by saying that your stomach hurts a lot." Jisoo said. I smile at her and whispered "Thanks."
———————————————————————————
Jungkook's POV
"Hey, Jackson did you found them?" I asked him. "Nope, there's no pill here for stomach pain." He answered. I sigh and say "Okay." Jackson look at me and say "Let's go up and see how she is doing."

I nodded and we both start walking to Jisoo's room. When we got there, Jisoo and Y/N were talking. Y/N was saying how she didn't want to burden me and make me worry about her. I got a little mad because i'm her boyfriend and of course i should worry about when something happens to her.

"Damn man, you got one h*ll of a girl. Something bad could happen to her but she will still worry about you first." Jackson said. I look at him and smile a little. "I do." I answered him. "Let's go in and act as if we didn't heard nothing, Okay?" I asked Jackson.

He nodded and we both enter the room only to see Y/N laying on the bed while grabbing her stomach. Tears were falling down her cheeks and that's all it took to break my heart. Jisoo was comforting her but  it didn't seem to help at all.

"Y/N!" I said quickly going to her side. "J-jungkook.." She said looking at me crying. "Did you guys found the pills?" Jisoo asked. I look at Jackson and we both shook our head. Jisoo sigh and say "What are we going to do now?" She whispered looking at Y/N.

"I-it's okay." Y/N said. "Its not okay!" I answered her. Jisoo and Jackson nodded their head agreeing with me. All of us stay quiet thinking but then i got an idea. "Is the pharmacy or a store open at this time?" I asked Jisoo and Jackson.

They both looked at me in shook. "NO! You are not going to any store or pharmacy at this time." Y/N said. "Umm well there's actually one but its like 20 minutes away from here." Jisoo said. I nodded and say "I will go."

"I told you no already. Its just a stomach pain.." Y/N said holding my arm. "Don't you see yourself, Y/N? You look so pale and weak." I answered worried. She just looked down while grabbing my arm more tightly.

"Jisoo, please take care of her for me. Jackson come with me too." I said to him and Jisoo. Jisoo nodded then i looked at Jackson who also nodded. "Jungkook.." Y/N said. Some tears were falling down her cheeks. "You are not a burden." I said to her making her shocked. "I never-" she said but before she could finish, I hug her.

"It's okay. Stop worrying about me." I said while rubbing her back. She just nodded and i smile. I let go of the hug and i looked at Jackson. I nodded at him and just like that we got out Jisoo's room. "I will drive." Jackson said while opening his car's door. I nodded and just like that we left to the pharmacy/store that Jisoo told us.

-Y/N's POV-
"I should have stay asleep and try to resist this stupid cramps." I said while biting my nail. "Y/N, why are you saying this?" Jisoo asked. I looked at her and say "What if something happens to them? Its freaking 3am!" Jisoo just looked at me and sigh.

"Ugh, god this hurt so bad." I said while sitting on the bed again while also putting my hand on my stomach. "Oh i know." Jisoo said. I look at her confused. "You know a warm bath always help you." She said. My eyes widens. "That its a good idea!" I said smiling a little.

"Wait for me, I will prepare you a warm bath." She said while walking out of the room to the bathroom. I sigh and whispered "I hope i'm not being a burden to anyone."

After some minutes, Jisoo came and say "Go to the bathroom now." I just nodded and say "Thanks, Unnie." She smile and say "You only call me Unnie when you want, I want you to call me that everything, okay?" I laugh a little and say "Okay, unnie."

I went to the bathroom and when i got there i saw everything i needed like my towel and clothes. Also, with the bathtub that was fill with warm water. I smile and start undressing myself and then i got in the bathtub. "This feels so good." I whispered to myself smiling.

After watching myself for like 10 minutes, I finally got out and start dressing myself. When i finished i went out and went back to Jisoo's room. "Unnie, i finished already." I said. She looked up from her phone and smiles. "Okay. You feeling better now?" She asked me. "Yeah. My stomach still hurts a little but i'm okay. Also...thanks for everything." I said.

"Hey, you know i'm your Unnie and also best-friend. You don't have to thanked me." She said. "But still, i just wanted to tell you thanks. I want to let you know that i appreciate everything you do for me." I answered sincerely.

"Aww okay." She said smiling at me. "So, what are you doing?" I asked her walking towards her and getting on the bed. I sit beside her and look at her phone. "I'm playing Subway Surfers." She said excitedly. I start laughing while she pout and say "Don't laugh at me."

"Okay, sorry its just that you sometimes act so childish." I said still laughing a little. "I agree with you. Its like we have change role. You act as if you were the older one and i acted like the small one." She answered. I just smile at her and nodded.

"Girls! We are here already." I heard Jackson yell from downstairs. Jisoo and I stand up from the bed and start walking downstairs. When we got there, I saw Jackson sitting on the coach with his eyes close. "Hey, where's Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Kitchen." He lazily answered. "Thanks." I answered him. I start walking to the Kitchen where i saw Jungkook pouring water on a glass cup. "Jungkook." I said softly. He looked at me and smile. "Here." He said walking toward me with the glass and something on his hands.

"Here's your pill and water." He said. I looked at him and say "Thanks." He blush a little and say "You're welcome." I take the glass and pill from him. I put the pill on my mouth and then i drink the water. "Ugh, i hate pills." I said making a disgusted face.

"I know you don't like pills that much so..here." He said giving me a peppermint candy. I excitedly took the mint from his hand and say "Thanks!" He start walking closer to me. I confusedly look at him. "Jungkook...?" I whispered.