20

Y/N's POV
  "Me too." I answered him. He kiss my forehead and I smile. "Goodnight, Love." He said making my heart warm. "Goodnight, Babe." I said before falling asleep.
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
'Ugh, why do i feel like i'm gonna die?' I thought to myself while moving my arm to my stomach. I don't want to wake up but since my stomach started hurting more, I had no choice.

I slowly open my eyes only to see Jungkook's sleeping face. 'He looks so cute.' I thought to myself. Even if i want to keep staring at his cute face, I have to do something about my stomach. I slowly stand up from the bed not trying to wake him up. After I successfully get up from the bed without waking him up, I almost fall down to the floor."Stupid Stomach"I whisper to myself.

I put my right hand on my stomach and start drawing circles to see if the pain stop but of course it didn't. 'What time is it even is?' I thought. I grab my phone that was randomly laying down on the floor. Then, i check only to see that its...3Am!!!

"Sh*t, its too early." I whispered while still drawing imaginary circles on my stomach. Why does my stomach even hurts!? "Wait, Am I not in the stupid month?! Aish, i forgot about that." I said in a low voice. I look at Jungkook before leaving to the kitchen.

When i get to the Kitchen, everything is dark. 'Oh god, please don't let something appear in-front of me.' I thought to myself. I start touching the wall looking for the shift. Once, i did i click it and the lights turn on. I started looking for pills that could help me with this cramps but i didn't find any.

I should go to Jisoo's room then. I started walking upstairs and then to Jisoo's room. Should i knock or open the door? Tsk, whatever. Even if i knock i doubt she will hear me. I open the door and put my hand on front of me to not fall on something. Once i touch the bed, I got on the bed.

"Hey, Jisoo...Wake up!" I whispered to her. "Hmm, leave me alone." She said but it did not sound like her. It sounded more like a...man's voice. I start touching the person's face and then i went down to the chest. "Hmm, why is there no boobs? Damn, Jisoo you are flat." I whispered to her.

"Jisoo, wake up." I said in a low voice while shaking her. "Go away." Jisoo said but once again it did not sounded like her. I was about to hit her on the leg, but instead it felt like...something else. I grab the thing, and then i thought to myself 'What the hell is this?'

"Y-yah, stop." Jisoo said more clearly but it sounded more like Jackson. Wait...Jackson!? "AHHH!" I screamed while standing up from the bed and walking backwards making me fall off the bed.

"I-i just touch that.." I said shocked. Someone turn on the lights but i just kept looking at the bed in shock. "Yah, Y/N, are you okay?" Jungkook said. I look at him and hesitantly nodded. "Y/N, what happened??" Jisoo said standing up from the bed and walking towards me.

"Jisoo, why is Jackson here?" I ask her blushing. "Oh well, i thought it was dangerous for him to go home besides i wanted to spend some time with him so...yeah." She answered. "But what are you doing here? Also, why did you scream?" She asked confused.

"Yah! Aish, I didn't know you were a pervert, Kim Y/N!" Jackson said sitting on the bed. "How the hell was i supposed to know you were here, Idiot!?" I answered him annoyed while holding my stomach that stopped hurting some minutes ago but now was hurting again.

"Good Point." He said putting his hand behind his head. "Wait, what happened?" Jungkook asked confused. "H-hehe, umm well." I said not knowing what to say. "Y/N, thought that Jisoo was me and well she touch my part." Jackson answered him. I look at him with a face that said 'Are-you-f*cking-stupid-or-do-you-only-act-as-one?'

Jungkook looked at me shock and the same with Jisoo but she also looked as if she was trying to not laugh. "Why are you guys looking at me? It was a mistake." I said defending myself. "Well, okay. But why are you in Jisoo's room so early?" Jungkook asked me. "Oh well, I need some pills for my cramps. My stomach started hurting so i went downstair to the kitchen to see if there was any but there was none. So, I came to Jisoo's room to see if she had any." I said.

"Does your stomach hurts a lot?" He asked worriedly. "Just a little bit." I said trying to assure him. "Jungkook and Jackson can you both go and check if there's any pill in a white jar downstairs?" Jisoo asked them. "Okay!" They both said leaving the room.

"Thanks for that." I said while grabbing my stomach more harder. Jisoo grab my arm and help me sat on the edge of the bed. "You're welcome. Besides, you know its not that good to hold the pain." She said looking at me carefully. "Well, when i fell down the bed i forgot about it but then the pain came back...and more worse." I said putting my head down while rubbing my stomach.

"You lied to Jungkook, didn't you?" She asked making me confused. "About what?" I asked her. "When you say that it only hurts a little." She answered. "Ohh that...well you could say that. I don't want him to worry that much of me besides he might think that i'm putting all this act up just so that he can give me attention. I don't want to be a burden to him." I said looking down at the floor.

"Don't say that. You are not a burden nor a girl that is trying to get his attention by saying that your stomach hurts a lot." Jisoo said. I smile at her and whispered "Thanks."