22

Y/N's POV
"I know you don't like pills that much so..here." He said giving me a peppermint candy. I excitedly took the mint from his hand and say "Thanks!" He start walking closer to me. I confusedly look at him. "Jungkook...?" I whispered.

Once he was close enough, I looked at him confused. He put his hand on my cheek and start leaning in. 'Is he going to kiss me?' I thought in my head. I slowly start closing my eyes but then...

 "Hey, Guys!" Jackson said while coming our way

"Hey, Guys!" Jackson said while coming our way. "Hey.." I awkwardly said. "Umm, did I interrupt something? The two of you looked tensed." He said looking confused. "No;Yes" Me and Jungkook said at the same time.

"Jungkook why are you saying that i interrupt something? Y/N said no, right, Y/N~" he said whining. I laugh at him and say "Yeah." He came closer to me and say "Hmm, that's why i love you. Your are the best." He then hugged me while putting a kiss on my left cheek.

'Is he drunk?' I thought. "YAH!" Jungkook yell making me and Jackson look at him in shock. "Don't touch her!" Jungkook demanded while grabbing my head and pushing me to him. "Y/N~" Jackson said while coming toward me.

Jungkook glared at him while i just nervously smile. "Okay, that's enough, Jackson." Jisoo said coming towards him. "Unnie, is he drunk?" I asked her. "Something like that." She said nervously. "What do you mean?" I asked her confused. "Well, he asked for something to drink. So, i gave him a glass that was fill with something. And it seems like it was alcohol." She answered.

"Oh okay then." I said. She nodded and grab Jackson's arm. "Jichu!" He said back-hugging her. "Jackson! You are too heavy!" Jisoo exclaimed while trying to not fall down on the floor. I chuckled seeing them like that. Jisoo start dragging him to her room.

"We should go to sleep already." I said to Jungkook. He looked at me and nodded. I start walking to the stairs with Jungkook following behind me. While, we were walking up the stairs, I say "Thanks for today."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." He answered. I just nodded my head and then we finally got to my room. I enter the room and got on the bed. I face the wall meaning that my back was facing Jungkook. "You not thinking of sleeping like that, are you?" He asked.

I turn around and looked at him in confusion. "Why?" I asked him. "You are not going to cuddle with me?" He asked sad. "Oh..sorry." I said giggling. "Come here." I said opening my arms. He smile and lay beside me. He grab his arms around my waist while his head was on my chest.

"You smell so good." He said making me laugh and blush at the same time. "Thanks." I whispered. "Goodnight." He said. "Goodnight." I answered him and like that we drift off to sleep.

-6AM-
*Phone Rings* 'Ugh, who is calling me at this time?!' I thought opening my eyes a little looking for my phone. I start touching the bed looking for the phone, I finally found it. I remove myself from Jungkook's hold and I grab the phone and see who was calling me. 'Jisoo' show the screen.

Why is she calling at this hour!? I looked at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully. I smile and pick up the phone. "Hello?" I said with a deep voice. "Hey, sorry to wake you up but i wanted to ask you something." She said also with the same voice as me.

"Okay, What is it, Unnie?" I asked her. "Should we go to the UNI or just stay at home and chill?" She asked. A smile started to form on my face. "Hmm, you know the 2nd option sounds so much better." I said with a smile on my face.

"I agree with you. Well, I'm going back to sleep now. Bye." She said. "Night and Bye, Unnie." I answered her. I hand up the phone and yawn. "You okay?" I heard Jungkook asked with his raspy voice. "I am. Jisoo just asked me something." I said. "What she said?" He asked with his eyes closed.

"If we should stay at the house or go to the UNI." I answered. "Oh okay. Whatchu said?" He asked again. "Home." I replied. "Good choice." He answered making me chuckle. "Come here." He said opening his eyes with his eyes still close.

I smile and lay my head on his chest. "Sleep well...again." He said making me laugh a little. "You too." I said closing my eyes. And just like that, we slept like for the 3rd time.