31

(BTS- Make It Right!)
Y/N's POV
  "You don't want to?" He asked hurt. He just sigh and started walking away from me. I quickly ran to his side and hold his hand making him look at me in surprised.

"I'm sorry. I was just lost on my thoughts. I do want to hold your hand. I will always want to!" I said quickly to make him stop thinking something else. He gave a small smile and intertwine our hands. I smile while my cheeks got a little red. "Let's go then." He said cutely. I nodded and we start walking.

While we were walking together, I then remembered what happened few minutes before Jungkook and Jackson came to us. 'He was really crying? I'm so selfish...because of my fault he was crying!' I thought wanting to cry but i didn't let the tears fall.

-Flashback-
"Where are the guys?" I asked Jisoo as i stop laughing because of the things that we were talking. She also stop laughing and look back. "Isn't that them over there?" She said pointing at them. I look to where she was and they were a little far away from us. They seemed to be talking about something serious.

"They are so slow. They are all the way down." Jisoo said. I just stay quiet and look at the both of them wanting to know what they were talking about. "I should call for them." Jisoo said. "YA-" Jisoo started yelling but i quickly cover her mouth.

"Hmmm!!!" Jisoo somewhat said while trying to take my hand off her mouth. I quickly remove my hand. "Yo! Why you did that?!" She asked annoyed. "Sorry...It just that it seems that they are talking something important." I answered her looking at the two figured that were away from us.

Jisoo also look at them in curiosity. My eyes widens when i suddenly see Jungkook crying. "J-jungkook is crying..." I said slowly. I was about to run towards him but Jisoo stopped me. "Jisoo!" I exclaimed while trying to take her hands that were on my shoulder away. "Lets not disturbed them. I'm sure that Jackson will comfort him. Let's go over there and pretend like you didn't saw nothing." Jisoo said in a serious voice.

I was about to protest but Jisoo just drag me to a Pet Store. "Look at him. Isn't he cute?" Jisoo asked kneeling down on the floor while looking at the puppy that was walking around. I knee besides her and sigh. "I'm worry." I said in a whispered. "Just let it go. He is with Jackson!" She said trying to reassured me that everything will be okay.

I just slowly nodded and look at the puppy. Without even knowing i forgot everything and just focused on the puppy...

-Flashback Ends-

  "Y/N!" I heard Jungkook yell while shaking my shoulders softly. I look at him in confusion. "What happened?" I asked. "I was calling you for a while. You okay?" He asked worriedly. I nodded while giving him a small smile.

He didn't look convinced at all. "I'm okay." I said reassuring him. I knew that he was about to protest so I quickly kiss him taking him by surprise. As i kept kissing him, I didn't notice tears were starting to fall down. Jungkook slowly push me away. He put his right hand on my cheek.

"I-i'm sorry

"I-i'm sorry." I said as tears were falling down my cheeks. "What happen, babe?" He asked confused and worry. He slowly rub my cheeks with his hands. "I'm sorry. I made you cry didn't I? I make you feel like i don't love you...but the truth is I really love you. I just feel like you will cheat on me. And I-i know that i shouldn't feel like that. I know but..I just can't help it." I said sobbing.

"You saw me crying...?" He asked in a whispered voice that was audible. I nodded at his question. "P-please don't leave me. I know that I'm not showing my love enough for you. I might even act like i don't love you but I just want you to know that's not truth. You're the man I want to marry and create a family with. So, please..." I said but i stop talking since the tears didn't even make me talk right.

"It's okay. I love you too." He said hugging me. As he hug me I started to calm down a little. "You know I'm the one who should be saying this not you..I was the one who hurted you after all.." he said in a cracking voice meaning that he was about to cry.

 I shake my head and say "It's okay

I shake my head and say "It's okay. Let just forget everything and start again. I promise you that from now on I will show my love for you more." I said smiling a little. "Okay, babe." He said breaking the hug and giving me a peck. I smile at him and he does the same.

"Let's go now." He said. I nodded and wiped my tears. I grab his hand and the both of us walk towards the car. Once we got there we got in the car and left to the Mall. All the way to the mall, I had my head on his shoulder with my eyes close. 'Its been a long time since i felt like this...I feel at peace.' I thought with a smile on my face.

-At the Mall-
"Are we gonna stay in a group or we will separate?" Lisa asked holding with Jack's hands. "I don't think that you will want to separate." I tease her with a smile on my face. Her cheeks got a little red making me chuckle at her.

"Well, I think that the girls and boys should go in different ways." Jisoo said. "I agree. What about you, Lisa?" I asked her since she looked like she didn't want to separate from Jack. She pout and slowly nodded.

"Okay. Let's go." Jisoo said. She gave Jackson a kiss on his cheek after that she look at us. I look at Jungkook. "I will see you later then I guess." I said with a smile as I also was swinging our hands to the sides. He nodded and gave me a peck.

I smile and went to Jisoo. "Bye!" Jisoo, Lisa, and I said before walking away. All of them nodded while smiling at us. "Okay...What shop should we go for?" Lisa asked. "Macys!" Jisoo and I said at the same times.