11

(Song: 7 things by Arianna Grande-Piano.)
Y/N's POV
"Jisoo, I-i'm not sure." I said to her. She looked at me shocked and said "Yah, y/n, don't play right now. What do you mean you are not sure? Are you really gonna break this relationship?"

"Jisoo, if you forgot this relationship is already over?" I said to her but it sounded more like a question. "Oh my gad, no, you are not going back with him?" She said to me still looking shock.

"Umm, well, you now after being single this days it made me realize i don't have to worry about no one. Not having to hear what someone wants you to do and what not. Not worrying if he's cheating or not. It just made me feel..so free!" I said to her while looking at her with a serious face.

"B-but, Y/N, you really love Jungkook. And now i realized that you are like nothing happened. I mean if it was another girl they would still be crying." "Haha, Unnie, you should have see your face! It was hilarious. I'm just kidding, of course i will go back to Jungkook. I know we can solve this problem."

"Omg, y/n, how can you do that to me? I though you were saying that for real." She said to me while putting one of her hands on her chest. "Aish, you are being extra right now. But hey you know i'm serious about feeling free when you are single. You don't have to worry if your boyfriend is cheating or not or what he doesn't like about you." "I agree on that one with you but you know Love is also a great thing. Only that you need to know which person you choose." "That still doesn't change the fact that your boyfriend will cheat on you or maybe that person which i think its right for me. I'm not a witch, you know?" I whisper while picking up my plates to put them in the sink. "No comments. Lets go now, if not we will be late." She said while putting her dishes on the sink. I just nod and grab my book bag, phone and earphones. Stupid school, who even created you??
-At School-
   I was walking to my locker alone since Jisoo decided to go with her boyfriend i don't know where. I got to my locker and grab everything i needed, then i close it and went to my class. I sat down at my desk when a girl came and said "Guys, we will not have history class, instead we will have Dance Class!" When she said that everyone start screaming and yelling like animals. Like bruh i know you are excited but y'all need to chill. Well, gotta say that i'm also excited since we don't have to listen to the teacher reading things that we don't even care about.

I went to the locker room to change. They seemed really prepared for this since they also even got us our dance class clothes. The good thing is that everyone's different. Mines look like this...

 Its even surprising that the school let us wear things like this because of the clothes code

Its even surprising that the school let us wear things like this because of the clothes code. After looking at the mirror for the last time, i went out and went to the dance room. When i enter the room, everyone looked at me especially the boys as if i was a delicious meal. Bruh, didn't you ate something this morning?! I just ignored their stares and went to a corner, what i didn't notice was that all the girls didn't have like a sport brat like me or you know something at least revealing.

That's what it took to make me nervous. I started imagining the principal coming and yelling at me for not wearing something appropriate. I ignored my thoughts and waited for the teacher to come. The teacher finally came but behind him was.. Lisa and Jungkook?! What the hell are they doing here?? God, this is the greatest day of all days in this school. Please notice the sarcasm when i said that.

I mean i kind of forgave them already but i can still feel that anger inside of me remembering of that day i watched them making out. I close my eyes while breathing in and out. "Are you y/n?" Someone asked me. I open my eyes to see a man which i think its the teacher. "Ah, yes. Why?" I answer him a little bit nervous. "I'm Mr.Alexander. Also, i wanted to tell you that you are going first so get ready." "Oh okay, thanks." I said to him while bowing a little. He left and i start watching some videos about choreography that i could do. I just need to see it for some time and then i will just learn it.

Some minutes passed and that's when Alexander call me which made everyone's attention on me. I just looked at him and nodded. I was walking towards him when i saw Jungkook and Lisa looking at me shock. God, the two of them must have been talking something really interesting to not even notice me. I look away from their faces and just started dancing.

(Song: Gansta Choreography by :Mina Myoung)
When i finish dancing everyone was shock but more Jungkook and Lisa. It seems that they were not expecting me to dance like this. Well, not their fault since i remembered that i told that i didn't like to dance like this. Everyone started clapping. I just bow and went to to the corner again but before i could go, Alexander stop me and said "That was really good, Y/N. If you are interested in getting more dance classes or how to get better, contact me, Okay?" He said as he gave me his number. Everyone started whispering things like "omg, did the new teacher just confess to her??" "They will really make a cute people tho. The teacher is not even old, he look like our age." I just ignored the whispers of the people and said "Okay." With a kind smile which made people whisper more.

Now, that i see Alexander well he's really not old. He look just like a college student like all of us. He's really young and very attractive. But the weird thing is why we have dance class now?? And besides with someone so young? Well, I'm trying to be detective conan now. I sigh and look at other people performing. I felt someone looking at me, so i started to look for the person that's looking at me. After i find the person that was looking at me. I just said 'Jungkook' in my mind but he was not the only looking me..Alexander was also looking at me.