28

(Song: Just A Dream)
Y/N's POV
"Lets go inside then." I said turning around and walking to the door. "Okay!" He said from behind me. Him and I started walking side by side while talking about random things. 'Now, I need to talk with Jungkook.' I thought on my head.

"You know where the office is?" I asked him as we were walking in the hallways. "Yeah, don't worry." He answered. "Okay! I need to talk with Jungkook ASAP. So, I will have to leave you now." I said while I  stop walking to turn around and look at him.

He just nodded and kept looking somewhere behind me. I frown and look where he was looking at. He was looking at...Lisa? "You like her?" I asked him looking at him. He look at me and blush a little. "She looks like a doll." He said blushing more harder.

"Ohhh, someone is in love." I said teasing him. He just kept his head down while blushing plus smiling really hard which I infer will even make his cheek hurt. "Hey, Y/N!" I heard Lisa voice said behind me. I look behind me and I was correct. "Hey, Lisa!" I said giving her a little smile.

"How are you?" She asked. "I'm good." I answered her back. She look behind me and gave a questioning look. "Oh, meet my cousin, Jack. Jack meet my friend, Lisa." I said introducing each other. "H-hi." Jack said a little red. "O-oh, hi." Lisa answered him back while her cheeks got a little red.

"Sorry guys but I really have to do something urgent. I will leave the both of you now. Also, Lisa, he is new here so please show him around. If you don't mind." I said really quickly. She just nodded and I turn around walking quickly away from them.

I get my phone out and call Jisoo. After a few sec she answered. "Where u at?" I asked her going straight to the point. "History Class. Hurry!" She said. "Okay!" I said before hanging up. I started walking quickly but before I even knew it, I was already running to History Class.

Once I was in-front of History Class. I took a deep breath before grabbing the door handle. While, I was opening the door, I heard Jungkook crying while saying "She's gonna leave me! I know she is. I have been a bastard to her."

I just shake my head while opening the door fully. The three of them looked at me back. Jisoo and Jackson sighed in relief. Jisoo came to me and whispered "Finally you're here. He haven't stop crying and saying you are going to leave him."

"Sorry and Thanks. You and Jackson can go now. I will take care of the rest." I assured her. She just nodded and look back at Jackson. She pointed to the door with her head. Jackson understood what she was trying to say. Jisoo started walking out of the class with Jackson following behind her.

After I finally heard the door closed, I started walking to Jungkook who was looking outside the window. "What are you doing here?" He asked with a sad voice. "What Jack said was not true! He was just joking." I assured him. "You're lying." He said looking at me while tears once again fall down his cheeks.

I sigh before I go to him. He quickly get up from the chair he was sitting down. He headed to the door but I quickly follow him. Before, he could even open the door I grab his hand and turn him around. He was about to say something but I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him before he could even start his sentence.

He grab my arms that we around his neck. He was about to push me away but before he could I unwrap my arms from his neck. I grab both of his hands and push him back. I pin him to the door and started kissing him again. He continue to try and push me away but he was not even trying to push me.

Since, he was crying I could feel his salty tears on my lips. I just kept on kissing him while putting my body closer to him. After a while he wrap his arms around my waist and kissed me back but more passionate and deeper. It was like as I was about to disappear and he was not going to let that happen.

After a while we both broke the kiss and breath heavily. I hug him and say "I will never let you go. I'm not lying either about what Jack said. We can even call my dad or mom if you want to." I said to him hugging him tightly afraid that he will push me away. "I don't know what to do anymore. I'm afraid that you will leave me one day because of my stupid actions." He said hugging me back tightly.

"Just listen to your heart! What does you heart says, Jungkook?" I asked him while a tear escape my eyes. "My heart says to never let you go." He said breaking the hug but his hand remain on my waist while the other was wiping the tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

"What about your heart, Y/N?" He asked. I smile at him while a tear roll down my cheek. "My heart says that I belong here with you. That home is where you are." I answered sincerely. He hug me again and say "I love you, Love."

"I love you even more, Babe!" I said back to him while hugging back. "I will never let you go." He said. "Then don't. Never let me go because I will not let you go either!" I said before both of us break the hug and kiss each other again. We break the kiss and smile at each other.

"Bravo!!!" A group of voices said startling both of us. We look where the voice was and it was Jisoo + Jackson and Lisa + Jack. They started clapping while Jungkook and I look at each other. We both smile at each other.

"Okay guys, I don't want to ruin the moment but we are going to be late for our first period. So...Dashi RUN RUN!!!" Jisoo yell while running out of class.

Jackson follow behind her then Jack + Lisa and after that Jungkook and I. We both hold hands and run with the others. Jisoo + Jackson are holding hands, Jack + Lisa are holding hands, and Lastly Jungkook + I are holding hands together. "Dashi RUN RUN!!!" All of us yell at the same time.