9

(Put the music if you want to. The music name is "Waste it on me by Steve Aoki ft BTS.)

Y/N's POV

"Kim Hyun-Joong!" As soon as i said that he turn to look at me with a confused face. Don't he remember me or something?? I start walking toward him and say "Hey, Don't you remember me?"

"Umm, should i know you??" He said with a confused face. What, how could he?! Then, I said "Aish, so stupid. Forget it...Stranger!" I then start to walk away from him, when he suddenly grab my hand and say "Hey, I'm just kidding. How could i not remember the girl who always follow me around and say "Oppa, I love you." He said as he laugh.

"Yah, that was a long time ago. I don't like you anymore. I only see you as a big brother and nothing anymore. "Okay, chill, woman. Well, how's is it going with Jungkook?" He ask me. Aish, why did he had to mention him?! "I broke up with him." I said to him with a boring face.

He then look at me and said "What?!?, but how?? The two of you were always so lovey-dovey." "Ugh, i don't wanna talk about him now. Lets forget about me and tell me about yours. Did you finally got a girlfriend or something??" I said looking at him with a teasing smile and face.

"Hehe, Im getting married this Saturday." Uh, did i heard well?? He is gonna married?? Omg, he's already ahead of me. No, not only him. Jisoo also. And here is me...SINGLE! "W-what, you are getting married?! Omg, im the only single here." I said as i pouted.

"Hey, don't be sad. Well, i will see you later, then. I need to go already. She might get worry." He said looking as his watch. "Oh,yeah, sorry. Also, you gotta invite me to your wedding. Okay?" "Of course, i will. Its at 6pm At XXXXX, Don't be late! Also, if you want i can introduce you to one of my friends." He said winking at me. Hmm, should I?? Nah, I will just wait for Jungkook. Even though he cheated on me, I wanna give him a second chance.

"No, thanks. I still believe that me and Jungkook will work out of this problem even if he cheated on me." I said to him. "He cheated on you?! Why didn't you tell me that earlier. I'm going to beat his A**." "Hey, chill. I will resolve this by myself. Also, go already, your soon-to-be-wife might be worry about you." I said to him, so he can forget about what Jungkook did to me. Hehe, he's so protective of me.

"Oh, yeah. You're right i should get going. Well, my little bear, i will be going now. And you know that even if you had a crush on me, I will still be here as your big brother, Okay?" Aish, why does he have to continue saying i have a crush on him. That was the past! Also, i was little at that time. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, go now, My little Bear." I said to him while hugging him which he respond back.

Then, he left. And im here alone...Again. Well, whatever. Lets buy some candy before i go back home. I headed to the Candy Section. I grab lots of different chocolates like Snickers,Twix, Hershey, etc. After i finish taking everything i wanted. I went and paid it. When i went out of the store, a man covered in black grab my hand and drag me to an alley where there was no one.

I was about to yell, when he suddenly took off his mask and kiss me. He just f*cking kiss my precious lips?! I put my hand on his chest and try to push him away from me. But he won't even move. Ugh, what bad luck i had. After, kissing me for some minutes, he finally stop and hug me while his forehead was attached to mines. Then, he whispered to my lips....... "You're only mine, Y/N." This voice..no, it cant be him, can it?? Even if i hated him for what he did, i still miss his lips, hugs, and his sweet voice. Then, i finally say the name of the man i love but at the same time hate... "Jungkook!"

*If you don't know who Kyun Hyun-Joong is he's an actor. He also look like this 👇. Also, thank you for reading.*