15

Y/N's POV
I just looked at her with a surprised and scared look. But that was not what it scares me most, it was that..All of the students's eyes were on us!

I looked at the class with a nervous smile. Then, I suddenly made eye-contact with Jungkook and Lisa. They were both looking at me with surprised in their eyes. Also, even though Lisa and Jungkook were looking at me surprised, I still could see hurt in Jungkook's eyes.

I just nervously laugh and start pushing me Taehyung away from me. Of course, he didn't let me go instead he was clinging to me just like a koala that found its mom.

"No~" he said hugging me harder. "T-taehyung, just let me go, okay?" I said once again trying to push him away from me but in vain.

"Umm, Y/N, may i know who this is?" Ms.Liz asked me. "He is my f-" before i could finish my sentence, Taehyung interrupted me and said "I'm her boyfriend."

Everyone gasp even me. "What the hell are you talking about, Tae?" I whisper to him. He let go of the hug and say "I love you, my beautiful girlfriend!"

I just blush and looked at him shock. "What the hell are you even saying?" I asked him again. "Why are you stupid?" He said sighing. I looked at him confuse and said "What do you mean?"

"I just said that you are my girl-friend not my girlfriend. A friend girl..understand?" He whisper to me. "Y-you did it on purpose, didn't you?" I said angrily still blushing a little.

"No! I thought they will understand. Hehe, sorry!" He said winking at me. I just sigh and say "Okay, leave now." He just nodded and started walking to the door but when he got there he stopped and look back at me.

I look at him confused. I then mouthed "Leave!" But he didn't instead he came to me and hug me. "Okay, now i will leave..Girl-friend!" He said while ruffling my hair. Every girl start squealing while saying things like 'Omg, he is handsome.' Or like 'They are so cute together.'

I just blush again and whispered "Next time i see you, I will kill you..Kim Taehyung!" He just nervously laugh and took his hands off my hair. He started walking and when he was finally out of the class, he looked back.

"What now?" I said loud for everyone to hear. "Don't forget our dinner, Okey?" He said while pouting making every girl in the room squeal.

I just quickly nodded and then he finally left. I just sigh in relief but that didn't last long since every girl were starting to ask me questions. "Y/N, is he your boyfriend?" One of the girls asked. "How did the two of you meet?" Another girl asked.

I just nervously smile. "Silence! We will continue class now. Y/N, please seat down." Mrs.Liz said. I looked at her and nodded. I quickly went to my seat avoiding everyone's eyes that were on me.

When i was finally seated in my seat, I look to my side and saw Lisa. "Girl, you need to explain that to me later in Lunch!" She said in a whisper. I just nodded and looked at the board.

I suddenly felt someone looking at me. So, i look behind me to the corner of the room only to see Jungkook looking at me with jealousy in his eyes. He then mouthed 'We will talk about this!' I just nodded at him and looked at the book that was in-front of me.

I look at the clock that was hanging above the door. It read '11:40'...why isn't lunch/break already!? I put my hand on my stomach while putting my head down and closing my eyes tightly...it hurts!

Why should woman's be the only one who have this?! I grip my hand on my stomach harder. Why is it hurting more? Also, why does my body feels weak and its like i'm about to faint?!

I heavily breathe while closing my eyes tightly. "Y/N, are you okay? You look kind of pale." Mrs.Liz said making the whole class look at me...again!

I look to her and say "I-i'm okay." Even though i tried to convince her by saying that, she didn't looked convinced at all. "Go to the infirmary." She said.

I just nodded and stand up from my seat while having my hand around my stomach. When i was almost at the door, I fall on my knees. Mrs.Liz quickly came to me while the students gasp. "Hey, could it be that you are.." Mrs.Liz said. I just slowly nodded.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me. He kneel beside me. I just look at him with pain in my eyes. "Mrs.Liz, can i take her to the infirmary?" He asked her. She just nodded and stand up.

Jungkook helped me stand up. Since, I was feeling dizzy, I whisper "Don't panic, Okay?" He just looked at me confuse while i just smile weakly. "Y/N?" He said but i didn't answered him instead i just looked down and fainted.

"Y/N!! Teacher call an ambulance! She's dying." Jungkook said in panic. I just heard Mrs.Liz coming to my side while saying "Just take her to the infirmary. She will be okay."

-Jungkook's POV-
"Omg, she is pregnant." One of the boy said. I just widen my eyes. "Yah, stupid boy, stop talking nonsense!" Mrs. Liz scolded him. I just carry Y/N in a bridal style to the infirmary. When we got there, the infirmary looked at me and then at Y/N. "Put her in that bed and when she wakes up give her this." She said giving me a pill.

I just nodded and put Y/N in the bed. "Is she going to be okay?" I ask the nurse while still looking at Y/N that looked pale. "Don't worry, she will be okay. Mrs.Liz already call me and explained everything" She said while collecting some things.

"What does she have?" I asked her. She stop doing what she was doing and looked at me. "Ask her when she wakes up." She said confusing me. I just nodded and sigh. 'I guess i have to wait for her to wake up. Please be okay..My love.' I thought in my head.

"I need to do something so i will be leaving now." The nurse said. I just said "Okay." After she left, I just grab a stool and sat by Y/N's side. I grab her hand and kissed it. I then laid head to the bed and slept for a bit.

"Jungkook?" I heard Y/N call me. I immediately open my eyes and saw Y/N awake. I smile at her and say "Y/N! Are you okay now?" She just smiles at me and nodded. "Y/N, since the nurse didn't want to tell me what you have, Can you tell me?" I asked her curiously.

She just blushed and look at her hand. "Umm, well.." she said while i just looked at her waiting for her to answer me. Since, i couldn't hold it anymore, I asked her.. "Are you pregnant?"