14

Y/N's POV
  "Are you really leaving?" Lisa asked me while her eyes were starting to get watery. "Yah, Lalisa, stop crying so much." I scolded while smiling a little bit. "I-its just that.." She couldn't continue her sentence since she started crying again. "Aish, jinjja, stop crying." I said as i hug her again. "Don't worry, I'm not leaving." I whispered in her ear.

I break the hug and smile at her. "Keep it a secret for now though." I said to her. She looks at me shocked but then she smiles at me and nodded. "Wait, what did you told Lisa?" Jungkook asked me with a face full of curiosity.

"None of your business. Besides, we gotta go to class now. The teacher send me to look for you." I said to him. He just nervously smiles and nodded. I look at Lisa and said "Well, see you later then."

"Okay! Bye." She said waving at me. I just nodded and start walking to the door. Since, i didn't felt Jungkook behind me, I look back. "Jungkook, after you have talked with Lisa, come to class, Okay? Also, if the both of you decided to...stay together, I respect that." I said to Jungkook and Lisa. The both of them looked at me shock while i just smile and went to class.

As i walked down the stairs, I started thinking about my memories with Jungkook. Everyday we had together, the happy moments and sad. Everything. 'Why am i even remembering all of this right now?' I thought to myself while smiling sadly.

When i was already at the end of the stairs, I see someone in-front of me. But i couldn't see that person's faces since i was looking down. I slowly raised my head to see... Taehyung.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me softly. I put my hands on my cheeks only to see that there were tears streaming down my face. "I don't know." I whisper while more tears stream down my face.

"Y/N, I heard what happened with Jungkook. In fact all of us know. We are really sorry about how Jungkook acted." He said softly. I just look down and started crying. I put my hands around me. I feel so broke right now. But why? Even after me and Jungkook broke i didn't felt so much pain like this.

After a few moments, I suddenly felt Taehyung's arms around me. He start rubbing my back while whispering "It's okay!"

I unwrap my arms that were around me just to put it around Taehyung's waist. "Why am i crying so much?" I asked Taehyung even though i know he doesn't even have a question either.

"Umm maybe you are on your period?" He softly whispered. I stop crying and my eyes widens. Wait...what?! I removed my head that was on Taehyung's head and looked at him shock.

He just smiles and my face started blushing."Y/N?!" I heard a voice from behind me said. I quickly look behind me only to see Jungkook and Lisa looking at me shock and confusion in their faces.

"Y/N, why is your face so red?" Lisa asked me. My face started blushing more hard. "Also, why are the two of you hugging? And why does Y/N look like she was crying?" Jungkook said with angriness in his voice while also glaring at Taehyung.

There is no time to be arguing! What if Taehyung is correct?! What if..I'm on my period??!? "T-taehyung, I need you to come with me." I nervously said.

He looked at me normally but then his eyes widens. "Wait, don't tell that i was correct. You are on y-" Before he could finish, I put my hands on his mouth.

I started blushing harder. "I will talk to you later." I said to Jungkook and Lisa. I took Taehyung's hands and start dragging him to the infirmary but before we started walking away, I saw Jungkook's face full with anger and sadness.

  'Please, don't think of anything weird.' I begged in my head. When we finally got in the infirmary, I saw the nurse on the computer. "Umm, nurse, can i use your bathroom?" I asked her still holding Taehyung's hands.

"With him?" She asked me making me blush hard. "N-no!"  I quickly said. She just nodded and went back to what she was doing in the computer. "Listen, stay here and don't do nothing." I order him.

He just nodded and sat in one of the beds. I looked at him for the last time before going to the bathroom. When i got in the bathroom, I did my business. And when i checked if i was on my month, it was freaking..correct! To my bad luck!

-Taehyung's POV-
    I was still waiting for Y/N to come outside the bathroom. I still can't believe that she's on her month. Well, that explains why she looked so broken. Even if she broke up with Jungkook, she would be really broken but she will never show her emotions like that.

I hope i don't get that. According to a lots of women, that hurts a lot. Wait..I will not have that since i am a men! I start laughing a little making the nurse to look at me weirdly. I just looked down embarrassed.

After a few moments, Y/N came out with a angry expression. Ohh god, don't tell me that its what people call mood swings. I nervously gulped while she came at me with a angry expression.

"Lets go already!" She said annoyed. I hesitantly nodded. While we were walking on the hallway she stops and looked at me. "Now, that i think about it. What were you doing here?" She asked me with confusion fill in her face.

"Oh, I just came here to give Jungkook something." I answered her. "Umm, so are you in 'you-know-what?" I asked her hesitantly. She quickly turned around and glared at me.

I just looked at her scared but she smiles and said "To my bad luck..Yes!" I just looked at her with pity.

"Why are you looking me like that?" She asked while we continue walking to what i think its her classroom. "Well, because you will have to bear all that pain. You know i have heard it hurts a lot!" I said with a scared face.

She just smiles at me and said " Thanks!"  I nodded with a smile in my face. After a few moments, we stop in-front of a classroom.  "This is your classroom?" I asked her. She just nodded and said "Thanks! Also, don't tell no one about you know what."

I smile at her and said "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"Well, I guess its time for me to leave already. Also, for thanking you..how about we go out to eat and then after to play some games?" She said raising her eyebrows.  A huge smile appears at my face while i yell "I love you, Y/N!" Then, i hug her tightly making her walks backwards.

-Y/N's POV-
Taehyung suddenly hugged me tightly which took me by surprise. I walk backwards but i thought that will stop when i hit the door but it didn't since at the same time the teacher open the door.

I just looked at her with a surprised and scared look. But that was not what it scares me most, it was that..All of the students's eyes were on us!