24

(Music: Nightcore-Unsteady)
Y/N's POV
"Long time no see...Y/N." He said giving me goosebumps. I gulp and whispered "Jae-joong..." I glared at Alexander. "Was this the urgent thing you wanted to talk about?" I coldly said to Alexander. He just gulp and look to his side, trying to avoid my eyes.

"Ah...woah.I feel hurt." Jae-joong said while putting his hand on his heart. "And does it look like I care?" I asked him while raising my right eyebrow. He just smirked in respond. "I see that you have become stronger, Y/N." He said looking at me. "Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Well, first I got out of jail and well I thought maybe I should get you back." He said putting his hand on his chin acting as If he was thinking. "Then, too bad cause you are only wasting your time. I will never go back to you." I harshly said. "I knew you would said that." He answered sighing.

"That's good then." I replied. He started walking closer and I just stay there. Not scared or nervous...I didn't felt nothing around him. Once he was close enough, he put his hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry for what I've done in the past. I know that everything I did was wrong." He said with sincerity fill in his eyes.

"You know... even though you abuse me and everything, there was still a part of me that loved you. But with the time, that part of me disappeared. Don't feel sad or regretful because...the only one who  ruined everything was you." I said looking at his eyes with pain filling in my eyes.

"You know even though you are trying to cover up your emotions right now, I can still see through you. There's pain in your eyes. I can see it." He whispered caressing my cheeks. "W-why?" I asked while a tear escaped my eyes. "I'm sorry." He said before removing his hand from my cheeks. He turned ready to leave.

"WHY!? Why did you ruined everything that we had?! At first we were so happy and then you started acting all aggressive and abusive with me!" I yell at him while more tears fell out of my eyes. He stopped walking. He turned around and looked at me.

"People change over the time...Y/N. What I did is something that I don't even know the reason towards to. For now, I can just say 'I'm sorry.' and thats it." He replied while a tear escaped from his eyes. He quickly whipped it away. "This is our goodbye, Y/N." He replied and start walking away with Alexander.

I sigh and whipped away my tears. I walk towards one of the benches and then I sat down. I intertwined my fingers and I started thinking when suddenly my phone rings. *Ring* I get my phone from my back pocket and I read the screen which displayed 'Jisoo.'

I answered the call. "Hey...what happened?" I asked. "Where u at?!" Jisoo said almost yelling. "I wrote you a paper saying I went out?" I said but it sounded more like a question. "Yeah but still we are worry more Jungkook though." She said. I chuckled and say "Pass the phone to Jungkook, Please."

"Okay...wait." She said. "Y/N?" Jungkook said. "Hey, Jungkook. Are you okay?" I asked him. "I am but where are you? I'm worry about you." He answered. "I'm okay. I will be home in a few minutes, Okay?" I asked him softly. "Okay. Don't take too long, Okay?" He asked. I laugh a little and say "Okay."

"Okay...Love you!" He said. I smile and say "Love you too." After that I hang up and I stand up from the bench. I started walking towards the car and once i was there, I turn on the car and I drift off to Jisoo's house.

-Jisoo's House-
I parked the car and get out of the car. I started walking towards the door and as I was about to grab the handle, the door was opened by Jungkook. My eyes widens in surprise. Before I could say anything, Jungkook hugged me. I hugged him back while slowly caressing his back.

After a few minutes, he finally let go and looked at me. "You okay?" He asked worriedly. I smile and nodded. He smile back and we enter the house. Once we were in, we headed to the Kitchen where we saw Jisoo doing something while Jackson was on his phone playing some games.

"Hey, Jisoo." I said while walking to a chair. I sat down on the chair and then Jungkook sat to the one next to mine. "Yah, we were worried about you!" She exclaimed while pointing at me. "Hey hey, I wrote you a note saying that I was going out, Okay?" I asked while putting my hands up.

"Well, yeah but still." She said. I just smile at her. "Where did you went to though?" She asked while coming to sit on one of the chair that was facing me also the chair that was next to Jackson. So, basically the four of us sit while facing each other in the table. I gulp and looked away. "Just somewhere..." I replied looking down.

"You look like you were crying..." Jisoo said. Jackson and Jungkook looked at me in confusion. "Its nothing." I answered her still looking down. She was about to say something but my phone ring. 'Perfect timing.' I thought to myself. I take my phone and saw that I had a message from Alexander.

"Alexander?" Jungkook said. I looked at him and give him a little smile. "I will go up to my room now. Also, I want to be alone." I said standing up. All of them just looked at me worriedly. I start walking to my room and once I was there, I close the door and looked at Alexander's message. It said...

|•|•|•|•||•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Hey Y/N, sorry about earlier but he told me he wanted to meet you. Also, him and I are going to move out since we want to start from 0. This time he want to live a normal person and he want to finish his studies. Thanks for everything. Goodbye, Y/N.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

I smile and turn off my phone. "Ugh, why do i feel like something is pinching my waist?" I whispered to myself. I raised my shirt and then I saw the gun. "Oh sh*t, I forgot about this." I whispered. I took the gun and was about to hide it but then suddenly the door was open by someone. I looked behind only to notice Jisoo, Jackson and Jungkook.

The three of then look at me in shock but more Jungkook and Jackson. My eyes widens but then I closed my eyes and sigh. I open then again and open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Y/N, w-why do you have a g-gun?" Jungkook ask nervously.