4 (Edited)

(Song: 'Please Dont Leave Me' by Joel Adams.)

Y/N's POV
  "Im just saying what IF something like that happen. Not that is going going to happen, Okay?" I said trying to reassured him.

"Oh okay." He said as he give me a small smile.

"Well, lets clean up, its almost our next class." Jisoo said standing up.

"Okay." Jungkook and I said at the same before standing up.

We clean up our trash and go to our class. Jungkook and I bid goodbye since we dont have the same class now. Jisoo and I go together to our next class.

We were walking when suddenly, Jisoo spoke up.

"So, why did you asked those questions when we were eating? There must be a reason why, Right?"

"Well, i dont know either maybe because of 'that'." I said looking in-front of me.

"So, you think that your dad might come for you and force you to marry that guy, which is totally bad for you because when your dad left you with him he always start hitting you and other things?" She said looking worriedly at me.

"Yeah, but not only that...I'm scared that he might hurt Jungkook, well not my dad because i know that he will not hurt Jungkook but that bastard is capable of doing anything.." I said as I felt suddenly felt anger inside of me.

"Well, how about you tell your dad that you don't want nothing with that guy? He just thinks that he is doing the right think for you." She said eye-seeing me.

"It's not that easy... but I will try to talk to him today. Thanks bestie." I thanked her as a small smile form on my lips.

"Your welcome." She said smiling.

Jisoo and I arrived at our class and then the teacher came and we start the lesson. After what seems like a eternity, the class ended and I walk to Jisoo's desk.

  She got up from her seat and we both started making our way out of class. When we were already outside of the school, I heard someone call my name.

  I turn around and see Jungkook.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Were you think of not saying goodbye, you are going to your mom's house, right?" He asked softly smiling at me.

Then I remembered the plan, oh how could i forgot that.

I just say "Yeah, sorry."

"It's okay!" He reassured me before taking a step closer to me.

He grab my cheeks with his soft and big hands before kissing my forehead. Take care, okay?" He said looking deeply at my eyes.

I just say "Okay, bye babe."

He bid goodbye and walked away. I looked at him until his figure disappeared and I continue walking with Jisoo to her house.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at her house.

(Jisoo's house look something like this. Also, she lives alone.)

She opened the door and we entered the door. We sat down on her coach and started talking about random things, until she asked me something.

"Well, so are you up for that plan?" She asked smirking a little.

"Jisoo..I'm actually hesitating right now. Maybe I'm overreacting of him becoming friends with Lisa. I don't think he is cheating on me anymore. So, I will just go later to our house and tell him that my mom was busy or that she is feeling better already."

"I dont think that you should trust him alot but If that's your decision...Then, I guess we will just leave there." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Awww thanks. Oh, now i remembered let me call Dad to tell him about that." I said taking my phone.

"Okay~"

I grab my phone and start dialing my dad's number. After a few moments of ringing, he finally answered.

"Hi, Dad.." I greeted him while nervously looking out the window.

"Y-y/n?.." I heard him while shocked was evident in his voice.

"Yeah?.." I said biting my lower lip nervously.

"I didn't thought that you will speak to me after I try to forced you to marry him.." He mumbled ashamed.

(A/N: I don't know which name to put him, so i will just refer at him like 'him' or that 'guy'.)

"I actually want to talk about that. I'm sorry dad but I will still not agree to marry him..I don't love him!" I exclaimed trying to convince him.

"Y-y/n, I'm really sorry, I hope that I knew what he was doing to you. You know...I saw a video of you crying while your body was bruised. I thought of contacting you but I didn't have the guts in me to do it," he said while sobbing, "I'm really sorry.."

"Thank you, Dad! Also, I forgive you, we all make mistakes. Between, where is he now?.." I asked a little hesitant.

"You don't know?.. he is in jail right now after being found by the polices selling drugs."

"Oh ok, well he deserved it. Now, he can maybe change that heartless and dirty heart of his.." I said angrily but at the same time relieved.

"Yeah, you right. Also, you said that you have a boyfriend. I hope that I can meet him one day." He said changing the subject.

"Yeah, sure! I will talk to you later, salute mom for me." I said.

"Okay, take care..Bye!" He answered back.

I hung up and then look at Jisoo. I slowly smile making Jisoo smile too.

"Okay, everything is okay now! Jungkook and I can live happily without worrying about nothing." I said excitedly.

"Finally!" She said excitedly making me chuckled at her.

"Jisoo, can you accompany me to my house?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure." She said standing up from the coach.

I stand up and we headed to the door. Once, we were outside she locked the door and we started walking to Jungkook and I's house.

-Few Mins Later (At the House)

I open the door and tell jisoo to make herself comfortable, while I go to my bedroom which I share with Jungkook to change to comfortable clothes.

'Should I scare Jungkook?' I thought to myself while softly laughing.

When i was getting closer, I heard something like moans?..

I tip top to the door so that I wouldn't make a lot of noise. I grab the door's handle and when I open the door, I see.....

A/N: (I don't own the pictures or the songs. Credits to their owner.)