18

(Song: Come and Fly Away With Me.)
Y/N's POV
When i was already close to the men's bathroom, I heard some voices. "I don't care about Y/N but i gotta say that she have a nice body. I will love f*ucking her." The voice said. I decided to see who it was only to see that it was...Alexander.

Well, should i be shocked or worried that my own dance teacher wants to f*ck me? I sigh and continue listening to his conversation. "You know my brother is in jail for some stupid things. He was somewhat like her boyfriend." He said laughing a little.

'Is he talking about...him?' I thought. "Also, i will not hesitate to remove that boyfriend of hers out of my way. I will even kill him if its necessary. Well, talk to you later." He said. He removed the phone from his ears and sigh.

I just lay my back on the lockers while crossing my hands over my chest. I then looked at the way in-front of me thinking. I hear footsteps which i assume was of Alexander since he was the only person here. "Oh god, I didn't even notice you her-" he said. I removed my gaze from the wall to him.

"You know...I never heard of a teacher talking about fucking their students plus saying that they will kill my boyfriend because he's on your way." I said looking at him darkly. He looked at me shock before saying "W-what are you talking about?"

  "Acting numb now, aren't we?" I asked him coldly. He just smirked and say "So what? Its not like you can do something about it. And if you do tell someone about this...I will kill you!" He said. A smirk appeared on my face. "Ohh, are you threatening me right now, Mr.Alexander?" I asked him.

"Isn't that obvious? And what about it?" He asked confused. I just smile a little while shaking my head. "To be honest, I'm not even scared of a stupid teacher like you." I answer him sincerely. He just kept looking at me confused. I start walking near him and when i was near I just stared at him.

He looked at me surprise but i just stood there. I look at him intensely while I saw that he was blushing a little. 'He is so easy to read and fool.' I thought to myself. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him. He just blink his eyes and say "Huh?"

"Why are you even blushing for? Also, I asked you why are you doing this..you know about saying those stuffs about me and about killing Jungkook?" I questioned him.

"Maybe because its fun watching you suffer..?" He said going back to smirking and acting confident. "Suffer? Me?" I cluelessly said before laughing a little. "Darling..you like to see me suffer? Its this because of what happened with your brother who's now in jail?" I answered making him open his eyes little.

"You now..you shouldn't listen to others people things and more importantly get on what's not your business." He said. His eyes show anger and hatred but that didn't affect me instead i just kept a normal face. Neither scared or surprised...just nothing.

"Sorry to break this to you but if i heard my name in your conversation, then its totally my business. Besides, you are also saying that you will kill my boyfriend which i don't find professional at all since you are a teacher." I said while he just stared there with nothing to say. He open his mouth to say something but then he close it.

"Tch, i gotta admit that you are a defiant girl but i know everything about you. You might have a smart mouth but you are still harmless." He answered. "Really? You know everything about me?" I asked him. "Yes, I do." He answered confidently.

"Woah, aren't you being a stalker now?" I said. "Whatever, I will leave now." He answered while walking past me. "We haven't finished talking yet!" I answered while grabbing his shoulder. He turns around and he looked pretty annoyed.

I was about to say something but then he grab my hands and pinned me to the lockers. I glare at him and said "What the hell are you trying to now?" I said mad. He just glare at me back and say "Look, we don't have nothing more to talk about. If you want to talk about the conversation you just heard, then forget it, I'm not doing it anymore so you don't have to worry about that boyfriend or you anymore."

I just stare at him and he looked like he really meant it but i still had my doubts. "How can i know you are not lying?" I whispered. "Should i kiss you to prove it?" He asked smirking a little. "Too bad but no. That will not answer my question also it will not benefit me in nothing." I replied.

"Woah, that hurts my feelings. You know you are really different like my brother told me...I'm sorry about his actions also mines. I shouldn't have said that." He answered honestly. I give him a little smile. "Apology accepted and Thanks." I said.

He smiles at me while i just awkwardly smile because of our position. I was about to tell him to let me go but then i heard someone voice. I look at the side only to see a furious Jungkook coming to our way. "What the hell are you doing to my girlfriend?!" He yelled at Alexander.

"Of course, I should have known this will happen." Alexander whispered while letting my hands go. He moved back and looked at Jungkook. "Nothing." He answered back. "Nothing?! You expect me to believe that?" Jungkook asked scoffing.

"I'm a teacher...I never lie." Alexander said. I laugh quietly but it didn't seem like it was quiet because Alexander look at me confused while Jungkook glared at me but that didn't stop me from laughing instead i laugh louder. "Hahaha, omg you are really funny." I said laughing.

"I know, Baby." Alexander said while winking at me. I stop laughing and say "You are no fun anymore." He just shrugged while i look at Jungkook. "Don't worry nothing happen. We were just talking." I assured him. He sighs and slowly nodded.

"Well, we will go now." I said to Alexander. He nodded and start walking away from us. "Let's go?" I asked Jungkook while stretching my hand for him to hold. "Okay." He said smiling. He grab my hand and we both start walking to our next class.

"We didn't eat Lunch." I said to him. "Don't worry i got some snacks on my book-bag. Let's eat them when we are in class. Also, what was you doing with that stupid teacher ?" He asked me. "I was looking for you but then i found him instead." I answered him.

He just nodded. "I hope this day goes fast." I said. "Me too." Jungkook said while swinging our hands. "I Love You!" He said taking me by surprise. I blush a little and smile. "I Love You too." I answered him. We both smile to each other. Soon, we got to our class.

We both entered and the first thing i thought was 'I want to leave already. I hope this day finish fast. I wanna go home.' But oh well, lets get over this and hope the day pass fast without anymore drama.