27

(Music: Youngblood)
Y/N's POV
Once he was close enough, he looked at Jack. His eyes show confusion and jealousy. "Who's he?" He asked anger shown on his voice. "Oh, he's my..." I started saying but was interrupted by Jack. "I'm your  Prince, right?" He asked while pinching my cheeks.

I giggle and say "Stop~" he also started giggling while taking his hand off my cheeks. Jungkook then fake coughs making me look at him. "So, who is he?..." Jungkook asked. "He is my..." before I could finish again, Jack interrupted me. "Her Prince." Jack said. I just giggled and lightly slap his arm. "Yah stop." I said to him.

I look back at Jungkook who was looking to another way while he was poking his cheeks with his tongue. Just from his eyes you could see that he was annoyed. "Jack is my cousin." I said to Jungkook. He quickly look back at me and say "Oh okay." I look back at Jack who was looking at Jungkook. "Who is he?" Jack asked looking from Jungkook to me.

"Oh he is my boyfriend." I answered him with a little smile forming in my lips. Jack its eyes widens. "You have a boyfriend?" He asked shocked. I nodded at his question. "What are you doing here, though?" I asked him confused. "Oh, well..." he started saying nervously. I frown and say "What happened?"

He sigh and looked at me seriously. "I came here for you." He said making my heart beat faster. 'For me? Why? I will have to leave Jungkook and the others?' All those negative thoughts came to me when he said that. I take a deep breath and look back at him. "Why?" I asked confused. "Uncle wants you to marry someone he found for you." Jack answered seriously.

I look back at Jungkook who was shocked and almost about to cry. His eyes show sadness and confusion. I was about to go to Jungkook but he back away. "Jungkook?" I said a little hurt that he backed away from me. "You are going to leave me...again? I know that what I did was wrong. Cheating on you was my worst mistake, I even regret doubting my love for you. I regret all of it." He said looking down while a tear escaped his eyes. 

  Just looking at him crying makes me also want to cry

  Just looking at him crying makes me also want to cry. I look back at Jack and glared at him. He quickly avoid my eyes knowing that he was in trouble. I started walking towards Jungkook to hug him but he just backed away from me. "Jungkook, can you stop walking away from me?" I asked hurt but I knew that he was more hurt than me.

He shake his head while his head was down. The tears escaped his eyes one by one. The day that was once brighter was now dark and ruined. I look at Jisoo and Jackson who were just standing there as if they were watching a movie. "Jisoo, Jackson, please go inside with him. I will go later." I said to them. They finally snap at whatever they were thinking about. They both slowly nodded.

"Screw this." Jungkook said angry but at the same time sad since he was crying. He walk past me and enter the gates to the UNI. I bit my lips to stop me from breaking down now. I look at Jisoo and Jackson. They understood what I want them to do. They nodded and follow Jungkook who was already ahead of them. "Why the f*ck you did that, Jack?" I asked him angry.

"I just said that as a joke. I never thought he would take it seriously." Jack defended himself. I scoff at him. "A joke, really? When you make a Joke you should know your limits because if you don't, then what you say will hurt that person." I said.

He looked down and sigh. "Sorry..." he said looking up at me again. I nodded since there was nothing I could do. The hurt was made and there's no way back. I will just explain everything to Jungkook later and hope that he listen to me. "But for real, don't you think that you should come back to us? To where your family lives?" Jack asked while his eyes somewhat shine showing that he was about to cry.

"Jack... You should know that there is always a time that you will have to leave your family. You can't not always depend on them. You will have to leave and make your own life because that's how life is." I said to him. He just slowly nodded his head while a tear roll down his cheeks. "Sorry." I said to him. I went towards him and hug him. "You know I was angry at you, when you suddenly left." He said hugging me back while crying.

I hum in response while caressing his back. "You suddenly left without saying goodbye to me. You and I were like best friends and brother and sisters even though we are cousins. It hurted me really bad when you left without saying nothing to me. Uncle was also somewhat mad when you left to come here for Jungkook. I just thought that it was stupid to leave us for a boy. You know how I'm about love." He said hugging me tightly.

  "I was also the same as you. I thought that I would never get in love for real. I of course had crushes but I never thought I will have a boyfriend who I will spend my life with. I know you will find someone who you will love. Just maybe not now." I said comforting him. He nodded and break the hug. He then put his hand on his cheeks wiping his tears away.

"Better now?" I asked him. He nodded smile. "Well, tell me the real reason you are here now!" I said in demanding voice. He chuckled and say "I will be studying here from now on." My eyes widens but then I smile and nodded.

"Lets go inside then." I said turning around and walking to the door. "Okay!" He said from behind me. Him and I started walking side by side while talking about random things. 'Now, I need to talk with Jungkook.' I thought on my head.