Chapter 3

December 26, 2017

»Chicago, Illinois -> Orlando, Florida -> Birmingham, England«

I was currently sat in the airport with an annoyed expression on my face. My flight had been delayed an hour and a random lady was sat next to me, telling me her life story. I was half tempted to tell her that I didn't give a fuck, but kept my mouth shut because I was a public figure and the WWE would not allow me to get away with it.

"Excuse me." I said, getting up, grabbing my bag and walking away from the perky woman.

I walked around for a bit, grabbed some food and before I knew it I was on the plane to Orlando. I put my carry on in the overhead compartment and sat in my seat before putting on my headphones to listen to music before closing my eyes. I landed in Orlando a few hours later and called a car to pick me up and bring me to my apartment. I walked in with my bags and closed the door behind me. I smiled as I looked around, happy to finally be home in a warmer, sunnier Orlando. I soon frowned knowing I didn't have much time here before walking to my bedroom, dragging my suitcase behind me. I began to pack as many notifications came through on my phone. I took it from my back pocket to see many texts from Seth, a text from Trent, a text from Mark and also a text from an unknown number.

Seth: Did you leave yet?

Seth: You did didn't you

Seth: what an asshole

Seth: I'll never forget this

Seth: you didn't even say goodbye

I rolled my eyes at his texts. It was just Seth being his usual dramatic self. He always did this when I didn't say goodbye before leaving the states, which I often did not say goodbye.

Trent: are you staying at mine or Mark's?

Mark: you staying with me or at Seven's?

?????: Have a good time in the U.K., see you when you get back. :)

I texted both Mark and Trent saying I'd stay at Trent's, and the unknown number saying,

Me: Who is this?

I got a text back almost instantly.

?????: I hope you don't mind but Seth gave me your number.

?????: it's Braun.

Me: Oh, Braun. Hello.

Braun: Hi, did you have a good flight?

Me: it was alright, my flight was delayed an hour and some lady was telling me her life story, so that was annoying. But other than that it was fine. I'm packing now.

Braun: oh sorry it was delayed

Me: It's not your fault, just some airport complications.

Braun: I know how that is, it sucks. :(

Me: yes well, I should get back to packing.

Braun: ok, have fun, see you when you get back. :)

I slightly smiled at his text before setting my phone down and continuing to pack my clothes and gear for my time in the U.K.

I soon finished packing and zipped up both my suitcases before picking up my phone to FaceTime Seth. I set it on my bed as I waited for him to answer. I put the rest of the things I needed in my backpack as his face appeared on my screen.