Chapter 4

December 26, 2017

»Birmingham, England -> Wolverhampton, England«

We arrived at Trent's house and were sat on his couch watching TV. Tyler and Pete had arrived as well, Tyler smiled at me before pushing up his glasses.

"Welcome back to the U.K. Hadley."

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Did you have a good flight, I'm sorry I wasn't there to-."

"It was alright I guess I slept for the whole thing. It's alright, Trent already told me why you weren't there." I said before looking past him and glaring at Pete. I then remembered I had to text Seth. "I'll be back in a few minutes." I said the them before getting up from my seat and walking to the guest room where my things were. I decided to FaceTime him instead. He answered on the first ring and was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hadley!"

"Seth." I greeted. "I'm in Wolverhampton, I'm safe, blah, blah, blah." I said, knowing his usual worried act whenever I had traveled. He nodded and rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

"How are the guys?"

"Fine." I said as I pushed up my glasses. "I'll tell them you said hello."

"Thank you."

"How's uh ... Braun?"

"I thought you didn't care." He smiled.

"I don't really." I said. "I'm just being polite."

"Oh come on Hadley, you can say that you care about another human. It won't hurt you to say it."

"It could. So I won't."

"He's actually right here." He smiled, flipping the view, it showed Braun, laying on a hotel bed, wearing grey sweatpants and a 'get these hands' tank top. His legs crossed at his ankles, as he held his phone in his hands.

"Braun, say hello to Hadley." Seth said.

Braun looked over to Seth and smiled before waving.

"Hi Hadley."

"Hi Braun." I said.

"Here Braun." Seth said, handing his phone to Braun. Braun's face showed, a seemingly conflicted look on his face.

"I uh- Seth!" He said looking up in what I assume to be Seth's direction.

"I gotta go to the bathroom!" I heard Seth whine. Braun sighed before looking at me.

"Hello." I smiled at Braun, walking out of the room and back to where Trent, Tyler and Pete were.

"Um... hi." He said seeming shy.

"Who're you talkin' to?" Trent asked.

"It was Seth." I said, sitting between Tyler and Trent.

Tyler leaned over and looked at my screen, he looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"That doesn't look like Seth." He said.

"That's why I said was, Tyler." I pointed out.

Trent looked at my screen and waved at Braun.

"Huh, I didn't know you were friends with Braun Strowman." He said.

"Well I mean-." I began to speak.

"Braun Strowman huh?" Pete asked, smirking.

"Pete." I warned, knowing he'd say something offensive.

"What?" He smiled.

"It's alright Hadley." Braun smiled brightly at me.

"You're dating that giant, bearded buffoon?" Pete asked, raising an eyebrow. Braun's smile faltered a bit. "What a joke."

"Pete!" Tyler scolded.

"Oh come on lad, you were thinkin' it." Pete smiled at him, playfully punching his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Braun." I apologized, knowing Pete wouldn't do it himself.

"No big deal." He smiled looking at me. "Its just Pete. I'll just crush him like a grape when I see him next." He said smiling a bit more.

"Yeah right, mate." Pete said, rolling his eyes.

"Ok, I'm back." I heard Seth say.

"Damn." Braun mumbled as he reluctantly handed Seth's phone back to him.

"Awh Seth!" Tyler exclaimed.

"What?"

"They we're having a good chat! Besides the Pete part of course." He said mumbling the last part.

"Oh stop it Tyler." I chucked, I saw Pete roll his eyes and walk to the kitchen. "I should go anyway, the guys and I are gonna get some food." I said to Seth and Braun.

"Oh alright." Braun said as Seth nodded. "Talk to you soon?" He asked, unsure of what my response would be.

"Can't promise that. Bye ." I said to him before hanging up. I looked to Trent and Tyler as Pete walked back into the room. "Let's go get some food before I get too hangry." I said getting up from my seat.

"I think someone has a crush on you." Tyler smiled at me.

"Shut up Tyler." I rolled my eyes.

"Pete you coming, mate?" Trent asked turning to look at him as Tyler and I walked out the door, to the car.

"Nah, I'd much rather stay here." Pete answered. "I don't want to be seen with that American riff-raff." He said.

I rolled my eyes and got in the backseat of Trent's car as Tyler got in the passengers seat. Trent joined us moments later and got in the driver's seat.

"Sorry about Pete, Hadley." Trent said as he buckled his seatbelt.

"Pete's always an ass, stop apologizing." I said, buckling up as well, as did Tyler.

"We can't help it." Tyler said, pushing his glasses up again as Trent began to drive.

"It's annoying." I stated.

"Ok ok sorry." Trent said. "Where do you want to go today, Ty?"

"Eh, lets just go to our normal place."

"...Should've gone with Andrews." I mumbled.

"What?" Tyler asked, turning to look at me.

"Oh nothing." I sighed. "I'm just going to be hangry the whole time I'm here." I mumbled.

"Hey, you had the chance to go with Mark." Trent stated.

"I know, I chose wrong." I mumbled. "But the show is closer to your place and I wasn't looking for a long drive with Mark and his boys."

"Seems like a good reason." Trent shrugged.

"There's a reason behind everything I do, Trent."

"I know Had-."

"Not everyone understands it, Ty." I said tapping Tyler's shoulder. "I have to spell it out for him sometimes." I joked, Trent sighed in an annoyed manner as Tyler laughed, looking at him.

"You're not funny." Trent said.

"Yet you still invite me to stay with you."

"You're lucky I still do."

"No, you're lucky I still come. I'm a pleasure to have around." I stated, smirking. He looked in the rear view mirror at me and rolled his eyes before looking back to the road.