Chapter 26

January 3, 2018

Hadley's POV

»Birmingham, England«

Braun never came back to the room after that. Everyone else had ended up back at the room at the end of the day, except for him. In all honesty, I felt bad for saying those things to him. He was just trying to help me, even if I didn't want to be helped. He did fly all the way here... damn.

"Seth," I said quietly. He sighed before replying.

"What, Had'?"

"...Do you know where Braun is?"

"He couldn't have gone far." He answered.

"Seth."

"What happened?" Mark asked.

"I don't think it's best to go and find him, just give him time to cool." Seth said as we both ignored Mark.

I nodded slowly and sunk into my bed.

"Talk to him tomorrow when we all go to breakfast. He said he'll still be going with us." Seth told me, I rolled over on my bed to see him looking at me from his.

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me tomorrow either?"

"That's doubtful, Had'." He said before sinking into his bed and covering himself with his blanket. "Just get some sleep, ok? Goodnight." He said, turning out the light by his bed, making the room go dark.

"I can't, Seth." I huffed, he let out a sigh before turning the light back on and getting out of his bed.

"Grab your key and put on your shoes." He said before walking to the bathroom. I did as I was told and he came out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

"What're we doing?" I asked as I watched him put his shoes on.

"I don't want us to wake up Flash, so we are going for a walk. Would you like to join?" He asked Mark.

"This late at night?" I asked, they both ignored me.

Mark nodded before he slipped on his shoes, as did I.

"Come on." He said, motioning for me to walk out the door. I stood from my seat on my bed and crossed my arms as I walked out the door behind Mark.

"You could at least put on a sweatshirt, Hadley." He said as I walked by. I rolled my eyes.

"Now why would I do that when I know you're going to offer yours?"

"So I don't freeze." He rolled his eyes, grabbing my sweatshirt from my bed and tossing it to me. I put it on and he closed the door behind us before we walked to the elevator. We rode the elevator down to the lobby, walked outside and down the sidewalk. We walked silently for a bit until Seth spoke.

"So what happened?" He asked. I never told him. I shoved my hands in the pockets of my sweatshirt and huffed.

"Well... Braun was trying to help me and me, being my usual self, over reacted and pushed him away."