Chapter 10

December 30, 2017

Hadley's POV

»Wolverhampton, England«

"Oi, Trent, Tyler, wake up mates we're here." Pete said, waking both Trent and Tyler.

"What time is it?" Tyler asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

I looked at my phone to check the time to see texts from Braun as well.

"12:30." I answered.

"Damn you're a slow driver." Tyler said.

"You're lucky I didn't leave the arena without you, Mr. 'I need a 'big boi' selfie every hour'." I rolled my eyes.

"And I'm grateful you didn't leave me behind."

"You better be. Now get out and grab your shit."

"Yes ma'am." He said, opening his door and getting out. Trent got out as well and shut his door behind him. I smiled slight at Pete before opening my door and getting out, as did he. We all grabbed our bags and went inside.

"I call the shower first." Tyler said. Trent, Pete and I all rolled our eyes and sighed, knowing Tyler would take forever in the shower.

"Make it quick, we need to talk." Trent said, before he went to his room.

"Ok? What's his issue?" Tyler asked Pete and I. We both shrugged before Tyler shrugged as well and went to the bathroom.

"Do you think-?" I asked Pete.

"I don't know." He replied.

"I hope not." I said. He looked a bit sad after I said that.

"Hey, do you regret it?"

"I did it, there's a reason for everything I do Pete."

"What was your reason?"

"Mostly to shut you up but..." I trailed off. He smiled before quickly leaning in again and kissing me once more. I kissed back before we both heard,

"I knew it!"

We both pulled away quickly and I stood up from where I sat. Trent.

"I knew it." He said again.

"Trent-."

"You guys-."

"Trent mate, it's not what it looks like." Pete said, standing up.

"Well what is it supposed to look like? I saw you guys kissing when we stopped on the way back here too."

"Trent-."

"And now here?!"

"Trent-."

"When were you going to tell me? Or Tyler?"

"Will you shut the fuck up and listen." I said raising my voice.

Trent crosses his arms before looking at me for an explanation.

"This wasn't ever supposed to happen, you were never meant to know about it. Ty isn't supposed to ei-." I said.

"So you guys were going to just not tell Tyler or I?"

"It wasn't supposed to happen mate!" Pete said.

"It happened twice though and you guys were just going to-." He said cutting himself off. "I can't believe you guys." He said before going to his room and slamming the door.

"Shit." I said sitting on the couch and putting my head in my hands.

"I'll go talk to him." Pete said, walking to Trent's room.

"Get out, Pete." I heard Trent say.

"Shut up, Trent." Pete said.

"What happened?" I heard. I looked behind me to see Tyler standing there in shorts with his towel draped over his shoulder.

"It'd be better if you sat down."

"You're making this sound really dramatic." He smiled. I smiled weakly at him as he sat.

"Trents pissed."

"I gathered that, but why?"

"Well Pete and I kissed." I said, his eyes went wide in shock.

"I told you guys to be friends, not to kiss." Tyler said.

"Shut up Ty."

"When?"

"Well we stopped for gas and it started raining and we just started talking-."

"Awh that's romantic, you guys kissed in the rain."

"Hardly. We argued right before we kissed."

"Seems about right."

"Shut up." I chuckled.

"I take it Trent isn't taking the whole thing well?"

"Looks it." I rolled my eyes. "He was like 'when were you guys going to tell Tyler and I?'. God, we did it twice what's the big deal?"

"You know how Trent is."

"Yeah." I said. "I wish his didn't make such a big deal of it though, it's not like we've been doing it for months."

"I'm sure Pete would have liked to have been doing it for months."

I rolled my eyes playfully before smiling.

"Yeah right." I said.

"Pete's liked you for years."

"Tyler." We heard a deep voice behind us.

I turned to look behind me to see both Trent and Pete.

"Yeah?"

"I need to talk to Hadley." Pete said, as Trent began making his way to the bathroom. "Alone."

"Ok, ok." Tyler said before getting up from his seat. "I'll be in my room." He said to us before walking away.

Pete sat beside me on the couch, putting his hands together.

"So, Trent-."

"Is pissed."

"Well he was." Pete said. "He's happy we're friends now. He's getting used to the whole idea of us kissing..."

"I'm sure it will take him a while, just yesterday we didn't talk. Hell, I hadn't even seen you smile before."

He smiled again, causing me to smile. He leaned in before looking off to the side before he leaned back.

"Hey Ty." He said, I turned to see Tyler peeking through his opened door. He quickly closed it and I turned back to Pete.

"You have an obsession with kissing me or something?"

"Come on Hadley, I've been wanting to kiss you for months, can you blame me?"

"You're going soft on me Dunne, knock it off." I said putting my hand to his chest and pushing him away slightly.

"Come on Payge." He smiled. "I like you, is it so hard for you to like me back?"

"I like your hair and your smile. We've kissed twice and I can tell you, you're not the best kisser."

"Wow." He dragged on.

"I'm truthful, if you wanted a girl to boost your ego, you should've picked literally any other girl in the world."

"Then let me practice." He said leaning in.

"I'm not a practice dummy, Dunne." I said grabbing his left wrist. "Practice with this." I chuckled, pointing to his hand before getting up from my seat. "It's my turn to shower." I said seeing Trent come out of the bathroom.