Chapter 5

December 26, 2017

»Wolverhampton, England«

Tyler, Trent and I were sat at a table eating dinner. Tyler had taken his phone out from his pocket and held it out to take a picture of us.

"Really Tyler?" I rolled my eyes.

"What?" He asked, bringing his phone toward him and looking at his screen. "This is not your best picture." He said holding it out toward me to see the picture.

"Delete that." I growled.

"Then let me take a nice picture."

"You're such a child." I rolled my eyes before smiling for a picture. He took another before my face fell back to annoyance.

"Big Strong Vegans." He spoke out the caption for the Instagram post.

"Not a vegan." I said.

"You are while you're here." He said glancing at me. I rolled my eyes before slumping in my seat.

"I should've went with Mark." I mumbled. I saw Trent crack a smile as I glared at Tyler as he continued to type away on his phone. My phone began to ring on the table and I looked at my screen to see who was calling. "I'll be back." I said getting out of my seat and walking out of the restaurant. I answered my phone and held it to my ear.

"What Seth?" I asked.

Instead of Seth responding, I heard a muffled conversation between him and Braun.

"I wanna ask Hadley if she wants to do something when she gets back." I heard Braun say.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, what does she like?"

"Not much."

"What did you do together when you hung out?"

"There's a reason we're not the best of friends Braun."

"What?"

"We never did anything, she was usually gone. We got coffee every now and then though, she might tolerate that for like five minutes."

"Ok, thanks Seth." Braun said cheerily.

"What a bunch of children." I said to myself before hanging up. I walked back into the restaurant, putting my phone in my pocket this time.

"What'd Seth want?" Trent asked as I sat in my seat again.

"The question actually is what does someone else want." I said. Both Tyler and Trent gave me questioning looks as I folded my arms, resting them on the table. "Braun wants to do something with me when I get back to the states."

"What? I thought Seth called."

"He must have butt dialed me or something." I shrugged.

"So what does he want to do?" Tyler asked.

"Don't even ask." I rolled my eyes. "He asked Seth for advice. Seth barely knows what I like."

"Didn't you date?" Tyler asked.

"God no." I scoffed.

"Do you want to go out with him?" Trent asked.

"No. I'm not interested."

"You're not even going to give the poor chap a chance?"

"No." I shrugged. "Why should I?"

"It'd be the nice thing to do." Tyler said.