Chapter 27

January 4, 2018

Hadley's POV

»Birmingham, England«

I woke up to Seth nudging my arm.

"Come on Hadley, it's time to go."

"What?" I asked groggily. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him as he pulled his phone from his pocket and showed me the time. 8:00 AM.

"You wanted to find Braun flowers didn't you?" He asked, shoving his phone back in this pocket.

"Five more minutes." I groaned, rolling over.

"Absolutely not." He said ripping my blanket off me.

"Seth!" I exclaimed. "It's fucking cold!"

I reached for my blanket but, he kept it out of my reach.

"Time to go." He said.

"Fine." I growled, getting out of bed. I glared at him, he had a satisfied smirk on his face as I walked to my bed and grabbed an outfit. I flipped him off once before going into the bathroom to change.

"Any day now..." I heard Seth drag on.

Once I finished dressing I opened the door and looked at him.

"Shut up, you know I'm not a morning person."

"Well it seems you're going to be a morning person today whether you like it or not."

"Don't remind me." I said as I began to brush my hair. "Where are Mark and Flash?"

"They decided to go get coffee before we all meet up for breakfast."

"You better have not told Flash I'm buying flowers today. He'll hang onto that- ."

"God forbid anyone thinks you're a good person. Now would you hurry up? We meet in an hour and I'm sure you're going to be indecisive."

"Shut up." I mumbled before putting my hair in a ponytail and brushing my teeth.

We soon left the hotel room after a few minutes of banter, found a flower shop close to the hotel and walked to it.

It was something like a woman shoe shopping and a bored man ready to bolt out of the store. Except I was the bored man and Seth was the woman in this scenario.

"What do you think of these ones?"

"I don't -."

"These look nice." He said, cutting me off, moving to the next bouquet.

"Seth -."

"What about these?"

I looked out the window, ignoring him. This seemed like an excuse to just look at flowers for Seth. I noticed Braun jog by the shop.

"I like these -." Seth spoke before seeing me make my way out of the shop.

"Braun! Wait!" I said jogging to try and catch up to him. He slowed and turned to look at me.