Chapter 23

January 2, 2018

Braun's POV

»Cardiff, Wales —> Birmingham, England«

Hadley drove us to a house about half an hour away from the airport and parked in the driveway.

"Welcome to Mark's." She said, motioning to Mark's house with both her hands. I smiled before getting out of the car and opening the trunk to get my bags. I set my suit case on the ground and extended the handle before throwing my backpack over one shoulder. Her and Seth got out and began walking toward the house, I quickly closed the truck and followed them inside, dragging my suitcase behind me.

"Mark we're back." Hadley said as I walked into the house behind them and closed the door.

I saw a man poke his head through a door way. His eyes lit up when he looked at me. He smiled and walked toward me with open arms.

"Braun! It's lovely to meet you, mate." He said hugging me. I looked down at him as he hugged me before looking to Hadley, who was on her phone.

"Uhm Hadley -."

"You'll get used to it." She said uninterested.

"I'm Mark," He said letting me go and pointing to another man sitting in a recliner, "this is Flash, and welcome to Cardiff. Might as well welcome here now, because we won't be here much longer. We have to eat and get going to Birmingham."

"Calm down Mark. We've got time." Hadley said, gaining our attention. She had placed her phone on the coffee table and walked to me before grabbing my wrist. She dragged me to the dining room table and let go of my wrist.

"Sit, I'll make you a cup of coffee." She said before walking into the other room.

"Don't mind Mark, mate. He gets antsy on show days."

I turned my head to see Flash.

"Flash Morgan Webster. Professional wrestler, MODfather, fifth Beatle." He said holding his hand out to me. I shook it and smiled at him.

"Braun Strowman. Professional wrestler, monster among men, meat-castle."

He chuckled and sat in the chair beside mine, setting his cup on the table.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Seth can't help but talk about you sometimes, you must be very good friends with him."

"I guess so." I laughed. "Although most of the time I text him so he can text Hadley for me. She's told me numerous time not to text her while she's at the gym and with the time difference, and in general, I never know where she is."

"She hasn't gone to the gym once since being in Cardiff. Though she has been here for only for not even a full twenty-four hours."

"Where was she before this?"

"She was staying with Tyler, Trent and Pete at Trent's house in Wolverhampton." He explained, I nodded in understanding before speaking.

"Well she must've gone to the gym everyday while there. Tyler seems to love posting workout videos on his Instagram."

"Maybe, I dunno." He shrugged before looking away from me. I turned my head and saw Hadley walk into the room with two plates of food. She set them in the table one in front of Flash, then one in front of me.