Chapter 13

December 30, 2017

Hadley's POV

»Wolverhampton, England«

We had just walked through the door of the house to see Trent and Tyler getting ready to leave.

"Oh hey guys, we were just about to go out and get lunch if you wanna join us."

"Oh we ate while we were out." Pete said to them.

"Oh alright." Trent said.

"Thanks for the invite though." I said.

"Yeah." Trent said, looking somewhat disappointed.

"Love you Sev." I said trying to make him feel better. "And you too Ty." I smiled.

I hadn't ever rejected Trent to hang out while I was in the U.K. Even if I was staying with Mark, I had always ended up at Trent's to hang out with him and Tyler.

"We love you too Hadley." Tyler said, while Trent smiled weakly.

They both left seconds later and Pete and I were left alone.

"What do you want to do?" Pete asked, putting his hands on my hips.

"Firstly, get out of this damn jacket." I said taking a step away from him and unzipping it. I took it off as well as my shoes, gloves and hat.

I heard him stifle a laugh as he did the same and sat on the couch, keeping his eyes on me.

"What?"

"Nice hat head."

I rolled my eyes before doing my best to smooth it out.

"And that is why I don't wear hats."

"You're annoying." I said sitting next to him.

"I try my best." He smiled, laying his head in my lap.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Looking at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life." He said completely serious. I shook my head and smiled.

"Shut up Pete."

He smiled before winking at me.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked, sitting up and looking at me.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"I could make some hot chocolate and you could pick out some movies on Netflix for us to watch." He suggested.

"I want to make one thing clear. I will not Netflix and Chill with you."

"You dumb Americans." He shook his head before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"I'm joking Pete." I laughed following him into the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah. Aren't you supposed to be picking the movies?"