Chapter 20

January 1, 2018

Hadley's POV

»Cardiff, Wales«

Seth had found Flash's room and stayed in there for a few hours to watch Flash play the game, apparently forgetting about wanting to get food. I sat on the couch watching old pay-per-views on the WWE Network, that was until Mark and his band mates came through the door.

"Mate that's -." Mark said before cutting himself off, seeing me. "Hey, I thought you'd be out to lunch with Flash and -."

"You and me both, Seth got distracted by pretty colors again." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Ah, as always." He joked, earning a small laugh from me.

"Are you going to introduce us to your pretty friend, Mark?" One of his friend's asked.

"It would be rude if you didn't?" The other said.

Yes, for as long as I've known Mark, I have never met his band mates. He never usually brought them around if I was around. They always went to one of his mates houses after practices.

"Oh yes! Hadley. These are my band mates Matt and Si. Matt, Si, this is Hadley." He said pointing out who was who.

"And how do you know each other?" Matt asked.

"Wrestling mates." I answered.

"Really?"

"No I'm just kidding, I'm Marks American lover." I said before their eyes went wide and I laughed.

"No, no, no, no, no -."

"Kidding again, I do actually wrestle."

They both looked to Mark, unsure. He nodded before they looked back to me.

"Cool." They said.

"Well anyway we came to drop off our stuff and then head out to eat. If you want to join you're more than welcome since the other two seem to have forgotten."

"I'll tell them I'm leaving." I said before standing from my seat on the couch.

I walked to Flash's room and saw Seth laying on his stomach on Flash's bed, watching Flash play Fortnite from across the room.

"Hey, I'm going out with Mark and his mates for dinner, if you're coming hurry your asses up." I said, before walking out. "They may or may not be coming. I told them to hurry up if they were."

Mark nodded before sitting on the couch.

"I told them to hurry up." I repeated myself, not sure if he heard that part of my statement.

"Flash doesn't hurry up when it comes to video games."

"Fine, I'll go speed things along."

I walked back to Flash's room to see them the same way they were.

"Boys." I said, gaining their attention. They both turned their head and looked at me.