Chapter 32

January 5, 2018

Hadley's POV

»Birmingham, England«

I couldn't help but be pissed off at Pete. He's acting like a completely different person than what he was like when we went ice skating together. Now all I want to do is choke-slam him through a table.

I sighed trying to calm myself by scrolling through my Instagram. People had screenshot Braun's picture of us from earlier before he deleted it and it covered my feed. It made me smile the slightest bit despite the fact I was a bit uncomfortable with all the comments about us, saying how cute we were together or how Braun could do better. My phone began to vibrate and my screen showed that Triple H was calling, obviously, I answered.

"Hello Mr. Levesque." I said.

"Hi Hadley. I'm in understanding Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman joined you at a Progress Wrestling show in Birmingham."

"Yes sir."

"And you're aware Braun tweeted a picture of you and him together."

"Yes sir."

"And he deleted it."

"Yes sir, I talked to him about that."

"I had a talk with the creative team and we have a proposition for you and Braun."

"If this is about the Mixed Match Challenge-."

"It's not, Braun already told me you didn't want to do it."

"Ok..."

"Creative and I would like to put Braun and yourself in a storyline. I decided to talk to you first since it's also in my understanding that he's still on a plane back to the US."

"Ok."

"This storyline would lead you to gaining the RAW Woman's Championship."

"What? Really? That's great!"

"But the catch is if you or he doesn't accept the storyline, you won't be able to gain the championship."

"I accept." I said.

"Great, if Braun accepts, I expect to see you Sunday to discuss the storyline more."

"Great! Goodbye Mr. Levesque."

"Goodbye." He said before hanging up.

Sunday. Now I've got to tell everyone I'm leaving early.

I called Trent, knowing everyone was with him.

"Trent, I have the best news!" I sang.

"Woah are you okay? You sound happy."

"I'm great! Triple H just called me and offered me a storyline."

"That's great, I'll put you on speaker phone!" He said happily.

"Triple H offered me the RAW Woman's championship!"

Everyone cheered and congratulated me.