Chapter 12

December 30, 2017

Hadley's POV

»Wolverhampton, England«

"Come on Pete, it's not that hard!" I said, looking back at him.

"Easy for you to say." He said, losing his balance. I turned and went back to him.

I turned again and skated beside him as he began to lose his balance again. I grabbed his hand and balanced him again.

"How're you so good at this?" He asked.

"I'm not scared of it." I smirked at him.

"I'm not scared of it!"

"Then why do you look it?" I asked, turning to skate backward and taking both his hands in mine.

"Cause Tyler is most definitely going to make an Instagram post out of this tomorrow if I don't figure out how to look like a pro."

"Come on Pete, practice makes perfect. Don't worry about it."

"Hadley, it's not that easy." He said. I smiled before letting go of his hands.

"What did I just say!" He exclaimed looking more worried than he did seconds ago.

I leaned forward a bit before puckering my lips at him.

"Come on Peter, you can do it." I smiled, he smiled as well before looking more confident.

"I'll take that challenge."

Braun's POV

»Milwaukee, Wisconsin«

I had caught a ride with Seth and Roman to Milwaukee and I was currently bored sitting in my hotel room. It was two AM and I couldn't sleep. All I had on my mind was Hadley. I want to text her but knowing her she's at a gym somewhere not wanting to be bothered and I wanted to respect her wishes. It wouldn't be the worse thing to text her though, right? I haven't talked to her in a while, it felt like forever. I miss not seeing her, in the hotel lobbies and at work. I just hoped she accepted Carrano's offer to be my partner in the mixed match challenge.

Me: Hey Hadley, how's England? Are you having a good time?

Me: I hope you are :)

Me: Also, did you get a text from Carrano?

Me: They want us to be tag partners and I was thinking of names for us.

Me: What do you think about Team Bradley?

Me: I don't know, I'm not good at team names. Let me know if you think of anything.

Me: See you in 10 days :)))

Hadley's POV

»Wolverhampton, England«

"I don't know how people do this shit." Pete said as we sat down on the bench together.