Chapter 22

January 2, 2018

Hadley's POV

»Cardiff, Wales«

I rolled over on the couch, yawning loudly before stretching. I must've rolled too far because next thing I knew I was on the floor. I hit my foot on the coffee table on the way down and yelled out.

"Son of a fucking bit-."

"Well good morning to you too, Sleeping Beauty." I heard Mark's voice. I looked up to see him smiling as he held two cups. "Glad to see you're alive. You slept as if you were dead." He said placing a cup on the table. I got off the ground and sat on the couch after I threw my blanket to the other end of it.

"Haha Mark." I said, looking den at the cup.

"I can make you a cup if you like, Flash asked for a cup before he went to his room to get ready for the day."

"I'm fine, where's Seth?"

"Mates still sleeping. Much like you were, only he snores a little quieter." He chuckled, I playfully hit his arm and laughed.

"Shut up, Andrews!"

"Hey guys." Seth said, rubbing his eyes as he walked into the room.

"Hey mate." Mark smiled.

"Hey." I said.

"Want some coffee or tea or something?"

"Uh, yeah sure, coffees fine." Seth said, Mark nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"You alright? Looks like you've seen a ghost." I asked, looking at his face. He looked like he was a bit scared and had a million thoughts running through his mind.

"It wasn't a ghost that I saw." He said.

"What happened?" I asked, laughing.

"I'll just say I woke up at the wrong time and saw something I didn't want to."

"Mate I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to -." Flash said walking out of his room. "Oh, Hadley you're up. Good morning."

"What happened?" I asked Flash. He looked to Seth but Seth didn't look at him. Seth instead was looking down at his feet, his ears turning red.

"I- uh. I was changing in my room and Seth woke and may have -."

"I'm gonna stop you right there." Mark said coming back in the room. He handed a cup to Seth, who took it and thanked him before sitting next to me on the couch as Mark sat in the chair.

"Thank god." Flash said, putting his hand to his heart. "I would have dreaded telling the rest of that story." He added before grabbing his cup off the coffee table.

"Oh Hadley. Braun texted me, he said he landed." Seth said looking at his phone screen.

"Already? But I have to shower and get ready for the day." I said. "Urg, tell him I have to do something first and we'll be there soon."

He nodded before setting his phone on the table and typing a response to Braun.

"Mind if I borrow your car, Mark?" I asked, he shook his head.