Chapter 12: Just Hanging Around

Above: Diego Boneta as Eli Madden. Not necessarily my best pick for his character, so if you have any better suggestions, then let me know in the comments. I would appreciate it.

But I was actually really proud of last chapter and how it came out, like really proud. I was smiling while I was editing it because I feel like this story is really starting to progress at a good point, and I can't wait for you all to see what's in store for Lia and the rest of the characters.

________________________________

Andrew Price

Fuck.

Honestly, I was pretty used to not getting enough sleep every night. I would always go to sleep, and then wake up at 2, and then proceed to wake up at every hour until I forced myself to get up out of bed. I never fucking slept through the whole damn night.

I rubbed my eyes, waiting for them to adjust to the darkness that enveloped me. I was at peace whenever I was in the darkness, alone. It made it easier to think. Yeah, I did that a lot.

I heard some kind of shuffling on the side of my bed, and looked to my right, where it was coming from, and saw Julian, snoring softly. I rolled my eyes placing my hands on them. But then it came back to me.

We were all at Eli's house, and it was me, Eli, Julian, Liam, and some chick that I invited over. Honestly, I didn't even know her name, nor did I care. I was in the mood for a hook-up and I didn't even care who it was.

We all had a couple of drinks, laughing and talking, mostly about other girls, and those lame-ass guys that think their cooler than us. AKA Mason, Jace, and all those other idiots.

I had to leave the both of them for a half an hour, just so I could have some alone time with the girl. But after, I wasn't satisfied. Hell, I never was.

I called an uber for her, since she too was drinking, and I didn't want to be responsible for her if I drove her home, and we crashed. Plus, being the lazy ass I am, I didn't even want to. I just called and sent her on her way.

She practically begged me for my number. Don't get me wrong, that's what usually happens especially after sex with me. But I refused. I never wanted to have to deal with her. She seemed too clingy, and the way she practically draped herself all over me when we were with the guys. I just wanted to attempt to satisfy my needs, and then I was done with her. And Julian, being the drunk ass he was, fucking gave her my number even when I told her no. So, now she is going to text me.

Maybe I just won't respond. Or block her number. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

I remember walking back inside, after the girl's departure, and the guys were still continuing to laugh and be loud. Eli just had 1 beer, but Julian was hammered to the max. I told the both of them to stay over, since I didn't want them driving, especially at night.

I grabbed them pillows and blankets, and returned to my room, where they were at the time, and found them both sleeping on my bedroom floor. I silently scoffed and rolled my eyes, flinging the blankets and pillows at their face, hoping to wake up at some point and be grateful for even giving them something to sleep with.

Then, I crawled into my large, king size bed and that was it.

I looked over to the front of my bed, and noticed that Eli was gone. He folded his blanket, putting it at the foot of my bed, and placed the pillow on top. Like he was never here. Where the fuck could he have gone? And why the hell was he driving, even when he only had 1 drink?

Eli was my best friend, and I wanted him to be careful. I've seen him go downhill, drinking, partying, girls, mysteriously disappearing. It made me slightly nervous not knowing his whereabouts.