Chapter 31: Thank You Next Bitch!

Lia James

We all stood still, like time had stopped and we were all doomed to immobility. Andrew was especially frozen, he arms remaining in the same position, which were down at his sides. He fists clenched, and his eyes narrowed. I was scared for him, I've never seen him so mad in my entire time of being in California, so it's difficult to tell what his next moves will be.

Shelby scrambles to her feet, trying to adjust her clothes as fast as she could. The guy that was under her a few seconds ago was zipping up the fly on his pants. How lovely.

They were both embarrassed and...scared? Yeah, they better be.

Fuck them up Andrew.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?" He says quickly. I stay behind him, not wanting for him to notice me standing here yet.

"No! Of course not!" Shelby goes over to him and grabs his biceps, his arms stayed in the same position as before.

"Then, what is this? Why would you think that you could get away with this?" He shrugged Shelby away.

"Because..." She couldn't find the right words to say. "Andrew, listen-"

"No, fuck that. I'm not listening to a fucking word from you. I mean, come on? Sammy Reyes, the kicker?" He laughs. "That's like saying you'd rather kiss Shrek than the prince."

"Andrew, I tried making it work, but you made it so hard for me. You hated the public affection, and you never wanted to kiss me. I've always been the one to kiss you."

"No! Don't you fucking do that! Don't turn this around when I just caught you about this fuck this shithead." He points his finger at Shelby, who takes a step back. She looked scared, terrified even.

"Well, it's the truth." She shakes her head. "Was it her? Is that the reason why you never wanted to do anything with me? Because of her?"

Shelby points in my direction, just as Andrew turns over his shoulder to find me standing in the same room as he is. In his darkest moments. I make no moves and say nothing, Andrew's eyes soften at my presence, but turn cold as ice as he turns back to Shelby.

At least he can find some type of anchor towards his anger. I wouldn't want him to take it too far and end up being arrested for his actions.

"This has nothing to do with her. This is between me, you, and the guy you were about to fuck while we were dating." He eyes Sammy, who backs up into the corner.

"This has everything to do with her!" She screams, my blood boils when she pushes him and he stumbles a bit. "If it wasn't for her, you wouldn't be so closed off to me and harsh. You would love me."

"And you think I love her? I don't love anyone, Shelby. Get that through your head."

"Well, then if you don't feel anything for Liar over here," She gestured to me. "Then why haven't you had sex with me?"

"What are you talking about?" He begins to pace around the room, his knuckles cracking as he tightens them more. If that was even possible.

"You have refused to have sex with me, Andrew. You know it and even I know it. So, why? Why haven't we had sex yet?"

"Maybe because I didn't want to have sex with you?" He utters a bit louder.

"No, it's because you and Lia have something suspicious going on. I don't know what it is, but I'm putting an end to it."

"You know what I'm putting an end to? This relationship. We're done, Shelby. Have a nice time fucking Sammy's little dick." He walks over to Sammy, glaring into the scared teenaged boy's eyes.