Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV

My tongue sticks out to the side of my lips as I concentrate hard on the drawing I was currently working on. A faint sound of laugher comes from my right, causing a small smile to form on my face as I know exactly who it is.

"Stop laughing!" I whine, finishing off the shading before lifting the sketch up so that he can see it properly. "Ta-da!" I cheer, my teeth sealed together as I show them off, giving a box shaped smile.

His dark, almost black orbs gawk at the piece of paper in my grasp before his lips slowly curve upwards. "What is it? A giraffe?" I pout, turning the paper back towards me so that I can check it over again. "It's suppose to be a duck," I mutter. I wasn't exactly the artistic type but it's a great way to pass the time nonetheless.

Jungkook chuckles, ruffling up my light brown hair. It was the period before lunch and we were both sat in the library since neither one of us had classes. I was just glad to be spending some time with my boyfriend. We have been dating for two, almost three years now. I couldn't be more happy.

The elder's phone dings, letting him know he has a message. He briskly whips it out, checking the text. Me - being the nosey bitch that I am - tries to peer over his shoulder to see what it says but he's quick to shut his phone off.

I frown, my brows lowering into each other. 'He always lets me see what he's doing on his phone, so why wouldn't he allow me to see this time?' I brush it off, watching as he begins to get up, collecting his black backpack in the process. "Where're you going?" I question. He blinks a few times, registering that I'm still there. "Oh. I have to go finish this assignment that I forgot about. I'll see you at lunch, okay?" He kisses my forehead before walking out towards the stiff double doors.

My eyes linger over the hazel coloured wood that he had just disappeared into, not realising that I'm once again, not alone.

A tap on my shoulder instantly frightens me, bringing me back to reality as I jump in my chair. I quickly whirl my head round to find my best friend standing there. "Did I scary you?" He smirks while I glare up at him. "Fuck you Yoongi!" I hiss, holding a hand to my chest. "You could've just said a simple 'hi' instead of scaring me half to death!"

He leans back in the chair that was once occupied by Jungkook, propping his feet up on the table while resting his hands behind his head. "Where would be the fun in that?" He wonders, his eyes wandering towards my drawing. "Is that an elephant?"

I huff, "it's a duck! Is my drawings really that bad?!" Me - being the idiot that I am - forgets we were still inside of the school's library. The old librarian hushes me with angry brows, making me mutter out a quick apology. Yoongi just chuckles quietly at the fact I was caught for being too noisy.

"So why're you here? Don't you have P.E this period?" I ask him, remembering his timetable off by heart. He shrugs, "skipped it." He states like its nothing. I sigh, "Hoseok isn't going to be happy."

"Well Hoseok isn't gonna find out, is he?" The sky blue haired male questions, raising a brow in a challenging manner. My mouth opens before closing like a fish out of water. "Fine." I mumble, "but if you get caught, I'm taking no part in it."

Yoongi nods, his eyes roaming around the library before back at me. "Are you sitting here alone?"

"Yeah?" It came out more of a question rather than an answer. "How sad," he mutters but I manage to hear him. "What do you mean how sad?!?" I whisper-hiss, my brown orbs turning into slits, waiting for his reply. "Don't you have that idiot boyfriend with you normally? Where is he?" I blow out a groan, dramatically. 'Here we go again.' Yoongi never accepted Jungkook. If anything, he would have preferred that I dump him instead.