Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV

It had almost been a week since the whole 'catching Jungkook being a hoe' incident. I was still beyond heartbroken, crying late into the night due to not wanting to bring my whole issues onto anyone else. I was embarrassed, humiliated that I would be with someone who was sneaking around my back to the point that my friends were suspicious. 'How stupid could I have been to not see what everyone was telling me?!'

It was a Saturday and I had nothing better to do. Hoseok and Yoongi were out on a date and my parents were both at work, leaving myself and Namjoon to be the only two in the house. "What are we watching?" A voice suddenly asks, pushing me over slightly before stealing some of my popcorn. I glare at my older cousin while he gets himself comfortable. "Well, I was watching the lion king but now I'm feeling queasy looking at your face." I state, about to get up when Namjoon yanks me back down.

"Stop being such a baby, I haven't even done anything and you're already getting snippy." He mutter, munching down on some of the popcorn he stole. I fold my arms over my chest, ignoring him and instead focusing all my attention onto the TV ahead.

"So...I heard you broke up with that Jungkook guy." I frown at his words, "first of all, how do you even know? And second, why do you care?"

He shrugs, "Jimin told me. That, and you pretty much exposed Jungkook being a cheater in front of a lot of people. The news spread round fast." I groan, hating the idea of people knowing about my relationship status. I found it hardly any of their business anyway so why gossip about it? "Well that's just fantastic." I sarcastically sigh. "Don't work yourself up about it. By Monday, everyone will have forgotten about it." Namjoon murmurs, not meeting my gaze.

My eyes blink repeatedly as I blankly stare at the blonde haired male. 'Is he trying to...comfort me? This is a first.'

"Anyway, I told you that Jungkook can't be trusted. You should listen when I tell you things since I'm always right." There's the cousin I know of, right back to his cocky self again.

"How do you even know about Jungkook anyway?" I question, no longer interested in the movie unfolding in front. "We went to the same elementary and middle school but then he left to go to another one." He explains while popping more popcorn into his mouth.

'Huh, that would explain how he also knows Jimin.' I recall Jungkook clarifying to me when we first entered high school, that his life long enemy and neighbour "Jimin" would also be attending the same school as us.

Apparently, the two go all the way back to elementary school, hating each other. I don't even think they know why they have a strong dislike towards one another anymore.

I nod my head, "I was actually quite surprised when I seen him in your pictures actually." Namjoon announces, snagging another handful of popcorn while his eyes stay trained on the screen. "Never liked the guy, never will." He simply states. I guess that's because he's on Jimin's side, the two of them do seem close from what I've seen anyway.

"Are you close with Jimin?" I find myself asking quietly, almost afraid to even question such an accusation. Namjoon's head snaps towards me, his gaze lingering across my face, "who? Park?" My head bobs slowly as I wait with anticipation. "Park and I go back a long time, we've been buddies for a while. But then obviously mom moved us away so I ended up at a different high school from him."

It was weird being able to have a civil conversation with Namjoon yet I found it oddly comforting, like I'm able to feel what it's like to have a sibling.

But all good things must come to an end when Namjoon decides to be an ass again. "K, I'm done with your shitty movie. I'm gonna go out drinking now, bye." And with that, he gets up and leaves.

I sigh, 'all alone again...how sad.'

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

How do you's feel about Taehyung and Namjoon's relationship? Cute? Realistic? Funny? I would love to know. 😊

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️