Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

Never, in my life did I ever expect to find myself in the playboy's bedroom. I've always been able to have a semi glimpse into the room since it's directly across from Jungkook's bedroom window. So whenever I was over at Jungkook's to hang out or whatever, I was able to see right into Jimin's room.

But it's a whole different feel from being able to see it from the window. It looked like any other teenage boy's bedroom. The walls were black with a huge king size bed in the middle of the room. There was a desk, some drawers, a cupboard and a TV with gaming equipment located underneath it. Nothing really stood out particularly too me except for the small training resources situated in one of the corners of his room and the shelves stacked with a rather large amount of baseball trophies and medals.

"Remind me again why I'm here?" I question, not entirely sure how I got myself into this current situation. "So we can go over the plans," Jimin explains while yanking open his curtains so that his room looks into Jungkook's.

"Why did you do that?" I mumble, not really wanting to see Jungkook's room again just yet. It's only been a day, I'm still trying to process and heal from what I saw the last time I was in there.

The orange haired boy rolls his eyes for what feels like the billionth time today. "We have to make sure Jungkook sees us together. He needs to see that we're getting closer before we openly admit to us dating to everyone." I nod, somewhat getting where he's coming from, "just making it clear that this is definitely a 'fake' relationship." I hint out, remembering the exact words Jimin used earlier.

"Well we could make it official baby," he teases, winking at me like he has to many others in the past. I scoff, feeling an unsettling feeling like bugs are crawling on my skin at his failed attempt to seduce me. "Winking and talking low might work for some Jimin, but it wouldn't work on me." I huff, glaring at the older with revolution in my orbs.

"Oh?" He raises a brow, "is that a challenge I hear?" I bite my tongue, unsure exactly on what I'm doing. "I know for a damn fact I will never fall for someone like you even if we're only doing this as pretend." I state, acting as though I'm fully sure of myself.

Reality is, I'm a little skeptical. I have a tendency of falling hard really quick with people even before I met Jungkook. Fair play, I was younger at the time but it doesn't excuse the fact that I'm rather vulnerable and naive in the dating world.

"Alright Taehyung, I'll be your 'pretend boyfriend' to make Jungkook jealous but," he says, making sure to add a pause to be extra dramatic. "I'll also make you fall for me." He pulls me upright and into him, causing our faces to come closer.

I stare up at him, trying my upmost hardest not to blush at the sudden form of proximity and contact we're having. My lips curve into a devilish smirk, one similar to what Jimin wears regularly, "alright playboy." I lean in to whisper in his ear, "seduce me."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Offft I made Taehyung a little confident here, yes Tae!😆

I might post another chapter today, idk yet since this one was quite short. 🙈

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️A