Chapter 28

Taehyung's POV

I was in the middle of making my way down the hallway when a hand slips into mine. I furrow my brows, glancing over to see a smirking Jimin. I blink a couple of times, registering that it's really him. "Did you miss me?" He smugly questions, pulling me over towards the lockers so that we're a little out of the way. I continue to just stare, surprised to see the older here but I guess he's a lot better now. "I know I'm handsome but you don't need to stare so much." He chuckles, leaning forward and kisses my cheek much to my surprise.

Immediately, I become defensive. "W-why'd you do that?! I didn't give you permission!" I frantically yell, completely forgetting that we're currently in the hallway where people can see us. "What do you mean Taeto? I always give you kisses like this." He chimes like it's the most innocent thing in the world.

I simply shot him a glare before playing along. "Then I guess I should give you my kiss back?" I suggest with a smirk as I grab the nape of his neck and pull his face closer to my own. In one swift movement, my lips were against his. I knew Jimin was shocked with the way he didn't respond to my lips. I too, was surprised by my actions. 'Where the hell did I gain the confidence to do this?!' I wonder as I lick his lower lip, waiting for an entrance.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"TAEHYUNG GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!" Namjoon's voice screeches into my ear, causing me to jolt forward. I frantically flop around my bed, trying to get myself unraveled from the covers while my cousin smirks down at me. "What the fuck!?!" I bark, attempting to wriggle out of the sheets.

"You were making kissy faces, who were you thinking about?" He chuckles, though I could tell he had a certain sense of annoyance deep in his orbs. It was highly noticeable that Namjoon knew and I couldn't help but blush brightly. "Let me guess...Jungkook." He mutters, making my eyes accidentally widen. "Y-yeah! Whoops! I should get ready!" I yelp, finally freed from my bed. I jump up and run out the door, sprinting in the direction of the bathroom. I slam the door shut with all my might, hoping to avoid any more questioning. "Shit! Shit! Shit!!! I just had a dream about kissing Jimin!!!!' I couldn't believe myself to be so stupid to have a dream like that.

I weakly tiptoe towards the mirror, gawking at my reflection. I rake my hand through my hair multiple times, expanding my orbs as I allow myself to kindle my thoughts before throwing them away and forgetting I ever even had the dream in the first place. 'It's okay, no one ever needs to know about it.' I repeatedly tell myself with a faint nod.

Cleaning my face and brushing my teeth, I eventually leave the sanctuary of the family bathroom and enter back into my room. I grab my phone, noticing a text message; specifically from Jimin. 'Great, that's all I need.' I think while biting down on my lower lip. I open his message, reading that he was feeling much better and would come pick me up.

Immediately, I panic as I frantically toss on some clean clothes that were laying on the ground before running into Namjoon's room. "Do you mind!?" He growls as he was in mid-pulling up his jeans. He was still shirtless, making me pick up the first shirt I could find and throw it in his direction. "Quick! We need to go, unless you want your secret about living here out?!"