Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

It was the day before my anniversary with Jungkook. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement.

Sadly, however, today was the very day that Namjoon would be moving in. I kept to my room for the duration of his arrival, wanting to have as less contact with him as possible. When my parents came to ask me to help him move his things, I pretended to be asleep so that they would just leave me be.

My eyes skim over my now finished homework, a sigh of relief escapes my parted lips while I smile down at my work.

"Taehyung! Namjoon! Dinner!" My mom hollers from the bottom of the stairs. I cringe, hating the idea of having to sit directly across from the peroxide boy. My fluffy striped socks shuffle against the floor as I edge closer to my door. I grumble internally when I open it, finding Namjoon straight in front of me, doing the exact same.

We glare at one another before making a dash to see who can get down the stairs first. Even for a bunch of 17/18 year olds, we're childish.

My parents must have heard the ruckus when my mom shouts up, "what's all that noise?! What's taking so long?!" Namjoon hip shoves me in that moment, causing me to fall back against the stairs while his feet stomp down them. I hiss in pain, rubbing my back while glaring at the taller boy. 'Asshole!' My feet once again find the ground, trudging down the steps till I'm on the bottom floor. "Taehyung? Baby, what's wrong?" My mom questions when I walk inside the dinning room.

"Nothing," I wheeze, still feeling the ache in my ass. Namjoon smirks at me, clearly declaring victory but I refuse to let him win. I take a seat directly across from him while my parents sit at either ends of the head. My mom was busy serving out the food as I gaze up to make eye contact with Namjoon.

I wipe a polite smile across my face, pulling my foot back before slamming it against Namjoon's leg. He buckles slightly, letting out a few curse words under his breath. "Now Namjoon, we don't allow swearing in this house." My dad states, staring at the blonde haired male with disappointment in his eyes.

I smirk, feeing satisfied for getting him into trouble for once in his God damn life.

The meal itself was quiet, only sounds of soft chattering from my parents could be heard. They would often try to get either one of us involved but we wouldn't give them anything but a one word answer.

I was currently on my way back up to my room when a hand grips my shoulder. I'm slammed against the wall, my head accidentally hitting it. Wincing in pain, I stare up at the piercing dark eyes. "Remember what I told you pipsqueak, don't let anyone know we're related tomorrow at school got it?"

I nod, feeling a thumping pain begin to erupt in my head. "Good," Namjoon smirks, letting go of me before proceeding up the stairs to his room. 'He's such an ass!' I rub at the back of my head, trying to lessen the ache. I just hope tomorrow goes well.

~*~

I couldn't contain the excitement I was feeling in the pit of my stomach. Today was the day; Jungkook and I's anniversary. Nothing could possibly ruin this for me, not even Namjoon who forced me to walk a good distance behind him. He was very clear yesterday that he didn't want others knowing of our relation and I couldn't agree more. No way in hell did I want people thinking I'm actually cousins with a bully. I was worried how Yoongi would take it though, the boy despises him to the core.

I happily walk to my first class of the day but feel my lips frown the instant I lay eyes on a certain orange haired male. He smirks at me, a wink of his eye causes me to let out a loud scoff. 'Who the hell does he think he is? I'm still angry at him for accusing Jungkook of being a cheater...fair enough, he used to play around but not anymore.' I trot towards my seat, glaring at the older as I do so. He always seems to rile me up even with just a simple glance.

The teacher comes in not long after and I try my hardest to concentrate on the board up front but sharp eyes from across the room were making it very hard too. I whirl my head over at the smirking asshole, mouthing a quick, "what?" In his direction. He notices my anger, raising his hands up slightly in defence while shrugging.

"Can you stop staring?" I whisper, hoping for him to understand me. He just shakes his head, the smug grin still playing on his lips. I groan internally, facing forward again since I don't want to be caught talking and get into trouble. I don't need that sort of punishment just because Jimin's a weirdo who wouldn't stop staring.

Class concludes and I couldn't be more happier, practically skipping out of the class like there's no tomorrow.

But fate obviously has different plans for me when I feel someone grab onto my wrist, bringing me to a halt. I twirl in my steps, coming face to face with a Mister Park Jimin. "Yes?" I snap, trying to snatch my arm away but he's a lot stronger, keeping me from escaping. "Nothing." He says simply, "just wanted to come bother you."

I roll my eyes, "well you're making me late for my next class so can you...I don't know, let go of me and leave me alone?" He chuckles, clearly finding my demand hilarious. "Hmm," he hums like he's thinking about it. "How about...nah!" I grit my teeth, getting ready to defend myself when another voice butts in.

"Hey Park!" A rather familiar face suddenly appears within view. My brows furrow when I realise who it is.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Can you guess who it might be? 🙊

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️