Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV

I huff, taking the stairs two at a time. I was furious by what Jimin had just told me, 'of course he would be sprouting lies about my boyfriend, he hates him!' My breathing was rugged so I take a moment to try and calm myself down. There was no use getting worked up over something that isn't true.

There was only two minutes left till fourth period so I leisurely take my time walking to class. I couldn't stop the continuous words play in my head over and over again like a broken record.

"Lets just say once a cheater, always a cheater."

'Jungkook isn't a cheater...right? I got over these scares years ago so why get so worked up now?' I kept contradicting myself, frightened that maybe, just maybe he really was cheating. Yoongi had said the same thing before too which doesn't put me at ease. 'Am I just being too naive?'

The eruption of the bell frightens me back to reality. I was glad I was in reaching distance of my classroom as I sprint off towards it, not being in the mood to deal with the crowds.

~*~

"Tae, you've been acting kinda down lately." Hoseok points out. It was currently lunch time and Jungkook had baseball practice which meant I could go sit with Yoongi and Hoseok instead.

Like I've stated before Yoongi hates Jungkook. He refuses to be within ear distance of the younger. So because of that, I would often sit with Jungkook for lunch unless something came up like he had practice or was sick, then I would go sit with my friends.

It didn't bother any of us too much. I often hung out with them after school or any other time I could find anyway, keeping my friendships and relationship as far away from each other as possible.

"I'm fine." I mumble, still thinking over what Jimin said earlier. 'How would he even know if Jungkook was cheating on me anyway? Why am I getting so bothered about this? I should know my own boyfriend better than his enemy.' I stare down at my food, no longer feeling hungry. The others notice this as I pass my food towards Yoongi. "Oooh free food!" He grins, making a snatch for it but Hoseok is quick to stop him. "Don't be a greedy little shit and eat the food I made for you. Tae, you eat your God damn food before I force you to."

I sigh, pulling my lunch back towards me before taking the tiniest bite out of my sandwich. "So did you get something nice for Jungkook then?" Hoseok asks and I feel the unsettling feeling of sickness sink in. I simply nod, not having the voice to speak.

My friends both gave each other concerned glances before staring back at me. Whenever it usually came to talking about Jungkook, I would get all excitement, practically jumping on the spot just thinking about the tall black haired male.

But today, I just wasn't feeling it. Today was just dragging on and I wanted it to just disappear. 'I'll just have to prove that everyone is wrong, that Jungkook actually does love me and isn't cheating.' I give myself a nod, agreeing to show everyone just how wrong they are about my boyfriend.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Sorry that this chapter is short, next chapter will be longer. 💖

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️