Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Nothing. I frown, 'where is he?'

My eyes scan the room, trying to find something that would indicate where Jungkook might be. When I hear the sound of water running from Jungkook's ensuite, I realise he's in the shower.

I smirk, taking my coat and the pair of jeans I'm wearing off to reveal the outfit I put on just for Jungkook. I wore one of his oversized white tees that he gave to me, the hem reaching to my mid thigh. The collar of the shirt fell off my shoulder, exposing my collarbone. I paired it with a pair of black knee high socks that had two white stripes at the top. I placed the cute bunny ears on my head and a black silk choker around my neck. I get out the small gift bag from my backpack and also spread some of the cute red rose petals I brought with me all over his bed. I came prepared just incase he wasn't in.

When I hear the shower head turn off, I instantly being to feel the excitement kicking in. I was nervous but happy to please Jungkook, after all I love him.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
What I didn't expect however, was for Jungkook to leave the bathroom with someone else. I blink multiple times at the brunette girl beside him while Jungkook had an arm thrown over her shoulders.

They were both giggling at each other till they noticed me. The girl tried covering herself while letting out a small squeal of shock. Jungkook had an unreadable expression. My eyes stay trained on him, I didn't know what to do nor say. My vision begins to turn blurry as I stumble off the bed. I accidentally fall over, smacking my head against the floor in the process.

"Taehy-" I hold a hand up to stop Jungkook from taking another step closer to me. "How long?" I ask quietly, not daring to look at him.

"Taehyung ple-"

"-HOW FUCKING LONG JUNGKOOK!" I growl, feeling humiliated when a single tear falls down my cheek. Jungkook purses his lips, "a few months." I nod, sucking in a deep breath while collecting my things.

"Taehyung please," he pleads, grabbing onto my forearm to stop me from leaving. I crack, snatching my arm harshly away from him. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" I hiss, glaring at him with nothing but utter disgust.

My feet patter hard against the stairs as I run out of the house. It's only then, that I let all my emotions spill. My breathing turns rugged while I pull out my phone, sprinting down the darkened street. My fingers tap horribly against the screen, attempting to call Yoongi.

My orbs feel hazy, making it difficult to see property. Once I've managed to press the call button, I raise the phone to my ear. I take a seat down on one of the benches that are located just at the very end of Jungkook's street while I wait for my best friend to answer.

"Hello?" A croaked voice responses. I bite my lip, feeling bad for waking him up but I have no other choice, Hoseok was my ride here earlier since I knew Yoongi would never agree to driving me to Jungkook's. If anything, he would kidnap me and drive in the opposite direction...'now I wish he actually did that.'

"He-I-c-c-cheat-" I bawl my eyes out, crying hard as I feel that unsettling feeling pierce my heart. 'Everyone was right! He really is just a cheater...how could I have been so stupid?!'

"Tae? What's wrong? Where are you?" Yoongi questions, his tone sounding more worried now. I breathe in through my nose, trying to contain my pain but it just makes things worse. "C-c-can y-you c-come g-g-get m-m-m-me p-please?" I beg, wanting to have a shoulder to cry on right now.

I hear the sounds of keys jingling in the background, "already on my way. Text me your location please."

"O-o-okay." And with that I hang up. I keep cleaning my face, wiping away my tears while texting Yoongi. Once I'm done telling him where I am, I lick my lips, staring up with tears still in my eyes. The air is cold since it was late into the night. I shiver, putting my jacket on to block out the bitter weather. 'I couldn't believe he really did that, that he would actually cheat on me! God knows how many times he's done it!'

"Taehyung?" I flinch at the sound of my name being called, thinking that it's Jungkook but when I glance over I realise I'm wrong...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"J-Jimin?"