Chapter 27

Quick Note

If you love Taegi as much as I do then please hit up on my friend's Abtskindagirl  new book!!!❤️❤️❤️

If you love Taegi as much as I do then please hit up on my friend's Abtskindagirl new book!!!❤️❤️❤️

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Taehyung's POV

I was still feeling a little triumphant that I had managed to get one up on Jimin yesterday. I smirk, closing over my locker and turning to come right into contact with none other than Jungkook. Our faces were really close, causing me to scan over his facial features. How I miss everything about him.

But instead of falling for him again and being seen as nothing but a delusional idiot, I step back and begin making my way in the direction of the library. "Tae wait!" Jungkook yells out, marching behind me as I pick up my speed to get the hell away from him.

Though that didn't seem to stop Jungkook since he basically chases after me all the way to the library and it's only then do I remember that we both have this period off. 'Great.' I grimace at the idea of spending a full period alone with him. It's already hard enough seeing him in the corridors or in that one class we share but being together alone was something different. I was petrified that I'll fall right back into how things once were, how they should've been before he cheated.

Taking a seat, I attempt to avoid eye contact by pulling out my books quietly. "So where's your boyfriend?" His tone seemed to sound choked up when asking the question, making me scoff. "And what's that to you? Huh? Not like you even care about him anyway." I hiss, wanting the older to just leave me be.

"Taehyung please," he begs, placing a hand over my own to stop my hands from moving around. I find myself staring at his veiny hand, in a trance with how familiar the feeling is.

But then reality smacks me in the face. I flinch my hand away from his, glaring at him like he's nothing but filth. "Don't touch me!! You don't even deserve to be sitting with me right now, cheater!!" I growl. Jungkook sighs, retreating his hand back to his side of the table. "Look Tae-"

"-shut up!" I've had enough, I didn't even want to hear his stupid excuses. I decide to get up and go find somewhere else to study. But when I get to my feet, Jungkook grabs ahold of my wrist. "Jun-"

"-NO!" He barks, his orbs forming into slits as he gets himself up, his hand still clinging to me. "I can't deal with you not speaking to me!! I know I fucked up but I refuse to allow you to not speak to me!" He announces, his eyes burning into mine. I find myself at a loss for words, lost in his gaze as I search for the sincerity.

I couldn't speak. What was there to possibly say? I knew for a fact I wanted to go back to how things used to be. To be together again.

"Jungkook..." I exhale, keeping my charcoal pupils locked with his. I sigh, finally looking away. I knew I couldn't say it while meeting his gaze. "I can't...we can't..." I couldn't even finish my sentence. Jungkook purses his lips, his hand slowly falling from my own. "I'll fight. I'll keep fighting to prove that I still love you Taehyung!" He declares, his stare suffocating me.