Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV

I bash my head off of my desk for the seventh time now. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night, knowing that, that monster is going to be living under the same roof as me by next week. The mere thought of it sends a displeasing shiver down my back.

"What's got you all bothered?" Yoongi mutters from beside me, pressing his cheek into the wooden surface so that he's facing me.

I sigh, sitting up slightly while leaning my chin onto my folded arms. "It's nothing." I murmur. Yoongi knew about Namjoon. They once even got into a fight when were 9 because Namjoon was at my house to stay over and wouldn't give me back the toy I was playing with. Yoongi had been round that day and the minute he noticed how mean my cousin was being to me, his best friend instincts kicked in, resulting in the pair getting black eyes for the next two weeks.

I didn't exactly want to let the mint haired creature know of Namjoon's soon arrival to the school. He would be livid at the thought of having to see the peroxide boy roaming the hallways.

Yoongi stared at me for a moment longer, not entirely believing my failed attempt to cover my feelings up. "You sure?" He questions but I only nod as a reply.

Classes soon begin, thankfully distracting my mind from any bad thoughts for the time being.

~*~

Jungkook and I were skipping third period together, happily sitting on the rooftop where the sun was beaming down on us. I giggle, sitting in-between Jungkook's long legs while his arms were wrapped around my waist. We were chattering about nothing in particular, just normal rubbish till once again, Jungkook's phone dings.

'God, that's the ninth time since I got here that it's dinged!' Jungkook pulls it out from his pant pocket, making sure to hide the screen away from me. "Who is it?" I ask, finally having enough of all this secrecy. "No one, just my mom." He states, pushing me lightly so that he can stand up.

My lips curve downwards, "sorry, I've gotta go again." I could feel my needy, selfish side coming out. "Where're you going?" Jungkook doesn't answer me since he's already at the door, taking the stairs two at a time like he's in a rush.

"Boy! Wherever he's going, he's in a damn hurry about it." A voice above chuckles. I look up at the small building I was leaning on, see a tuff of blazing orange hair. I shuffle back on my bottom, away from the electric box. "What are you doing up there?! Were you spying on us?!" My eyes turn into slits.

Jimin lay on his side, one foot propped up while the other lay flat. The side of his face leans against his hand, his elbow resting on the ground of the small roof. "And why would I do that?" He hums sarcastically, "you're both boring."

It hurts hearing someone call me boring but since it was Jimin, I really shouldn't care. 'But oddly enough, I do?'

I get to my feet, trying my best to ignore the older. "Aw running away so soon Taehyungie?" He tease. I accidentally flush when hearing the nickname but knew I was just being delirious. 'It's just the sun, it's making me too hot. That's all!'

I scuff my shoes against the stony ground, inching my way towards the door. I wasn't about to sit up here, listening to this player yammer on about my relationship.

"You know you should really watch out for guys like Jungkook." He murmurs, causing me to stop in my tracks. I gnaw on my lip, debating on whether I should asks or not. "Why?" My head rotates back enough to see Jimin smugly grinning at me, happy enough to have been able to catch my attention.

"Lets just say once a cheater, always a cheater."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

ooooh shit's getting good!!😆😆

Is it just me who oddly loves Jimin's personality here??

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️