Chapter 25

Taehyung's POV
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
The cage jolts forward, causing Jimin to fall on top of me. His lips completely miss mine and instead, land against my cheek. I flush a crimson hue while the other climbs off of me, not even bothering to glance my way. "Sorry about that..." he murmurs as I attempt to calm my raging heartbeats. "It's okay!" I squeak out, now having a large gap between us as the ride comes back down to the ground again.

As I step off, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out to see that Hoseok has messaged me to say that everyone is inside a restaurant just outside of the theme park. I quickly reply that we're on our way. "Hey Jimin?" I call out to the boy who was walking a few feet in front of me. He doesn't bother to turn round but I do hear him hum in response. "The others are waiting for us at the restaurant just outside. We should go meet them?" I suggest to which I get a simple grunt. I sigh quietly, not sure if Jimin is mad at me or not. 'Technically, he was the one who sprung onto me first. Shouldn't I be the one who's mad? But am I mad that we almost kissed?'

I was in such a trance, I didn't even notice that we were already out the gates and walking across the road to get to the restaurant. Though since I was in a world of my own, I failed to also notice the motorbike that was driving full speed at me. The second I finally see it, it's too late. I wouldn't have enough time to jump away since my feet felt glued to the ground like a deer caught in headlights. Panic and fear washes over me as I wait for the impact to smack against my body.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
But it never came.

Instead, an arm wraps itself around my waist and pulls me into something hard as I topple over. Glancing up with a groan, my gaze comes face to face with Jimin's. He didn't look too happy as a huge scowl was wiped across his expression. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED!!!" He barks, holding me by my shoulders and shaking some sense back into me.

All I could do was stare at him wide eyed before my orbs begin to gloss over with tears, something I hate most. "I-I'm s-s-sorry!" I weakly bubble, attempting to hold in my tears from spilling. The older just sighs, unexpectedly bringing me close so that my face was resting on his shoulder. His hands knot themselves into my mousy brown locks. "Don't do that again, you hear me?" He mumbles to which I nod.